Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of ordering something, but not sure if they are reliable or if it's worth the $$ considering the international shipping charges.... so has anyone ordered anything from them?

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Yeah same here.... I'm thinking of ordering the Wilson Pro Bags (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageBGWILSON-TOUR.html) but i don't know which one is usually or currently used by the pro players.... I'm thinking of buying an H Series racket too but since i'm in singapore right now and the H4 has already arrived, i'll be waiting for the others to be up for sale as well....

anyone who could identify which bag is being used by the pro players now? please help, the pics of all the bags are in the website given above.... thanks :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
bis2806 said:
Yeah same here.... I'm thinking of ordering the Wilson Pro Bags (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageBGWILSON-TOUR.html) but i don't know which one is usually or currently used by the pro players.... I'm thinking of buying an H Series racket too but since i'm in singapore right now and the H4 has already arrived, i'll be waiting for the others to be up for sale as well....

anyone who could identify which bag is being used by the pro players now? please help, the pics of all the bags are in the website given above.... thanks :)
All of them are good, copying the tour players' equipment won't make you play better!

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Wtf? I just wanted to know what's the fuckin problem with that??? Too bad your kim doesn't get to carry one of those cool wilson bags.... now don't sulk

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Players use Wilson Tour 3 6-Pack ThermoGuard Bag.
ThermoGuard is needed because if your racquets stand in the sun, they'll get all heated up and that's not good for the strings.
It's good and big too, since they need like 4-5 extra racquets and some grips, some extra wristbands, some new clothes, some drinks, etc.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Yes, I've ordered from Tennis Warehouse, and they are reliable...At least they are in the U.S.!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I order a lot from Tennis Warehouse. They are pretty good. Shipping was pretty good but I just live across the country; international shipping should be pretty good also.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Yes, I've ordered from them. They have good clearance specials. I'm in the states so I wouldn't know about the intl. shipping costs. Right now Anna's Collection is $10.00 for the shorts and $10.00 for the tops. I can't even get them that cheap at the Adidas Outlet store here. Too bad it's the ugly green ones that I don't like.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Meesh said:
Yes, I've ordered from them. They have good clearance specials. I'm in the states so I wouldn't know about the intl. shipping costs. Right now Anna's Collection is $10.00 for the shorts and $10.00 for the tops. I can't even get them that cheap at the Adidas Outlet store here. Too bad it's the ugly green ones that I don't like.
the blue, print, and white set can be found for 22.50 here: http://atennisoutlet.com/womensAdidasClothing.htm

·
Registered
35,860 Posts
I order from there whenever I break my rackets and need new ones lol. They're very reliable, at least here in the states. They have pretty good deals as well...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts