Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else a total freak like me and read HP fics? if so what SHIP do you follow? or do you read everything?

I'm a strict H/D shipper, though occasionaly I'll read a little ficlet or whatever of something else =P

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ship=relationship like the main romance in the story
H/D=Harry/Draco =P

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
I'm still not exactly sure what you're asking. So I'll just tell you what I think. I've read all the Harry Potter books from Book I to Book IV and enjoyed all of them. However, I think that Book IV is better than the first three combined. There are no romances or characters that are of particular interest to me. Nor do I think the books are that special, however, they are entertaining and provide a distraction once in awhile.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Sam, I think what Rtael is referring to, are the fanfics that you can find on the internet, written by HP fans (this is one of those sites: http://www.schnoogle.com/ )

I used to read them quite often, but lately I've been spending way too much time in this place :eek: Personally I am a Ron/Hermione-shipper, although I like some of the H/D-fics as well.

BTW, if anyone plans on reading them and wants to have a good laugh, try reading some of the R-rated fics - they're good fun but sometimes rather saucy ;)

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
hmmm cool new words you learn here, i guess im somewhere in between a hermione/carot-shipper and a cho/carot-shipper ;)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
And I guess those fics would be R-rated ;) ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts