Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these pics at JPMorgan yesterday. Didn't know who the girl was. People in the JPMorgan chat identified her as Ashley Harkleroad. Said I should post the pics here too because she looks so different. Whoever she is, she looks great.

·
Banned
322 Posts
i think these have already been posted. some diva stole your thunder

·
63,556 Posts
Yes, it's the same Ashley. She doesn't looks different from last year.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
It' the same sweet Ashley :drool:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
how does she look different? :scratch:
i dont see..

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Yep, she's losing so much weight!! :hearts: Looks even more babelicious :drool:

Go Ash in LA :angel:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
a lot more older! :eek: :p

·
Registered
997 Posts
Any real tennis fan could see that, that is Ashley

·
Registered
25,276 Posts
Experimentee said:
Yeah she does seem to have lost weight, but also lost her form badly! Maybe she is doing a Hantuchova?
well if you consider that she came back a month ago and that her game is based on consistency we should wait some more time to judge if she is in a slump or not. Also hard isn't her ber surface so we can't expect her to beat a top5, last week she pushed Kostanic to 3 sets after winning 2 matches in the quali so I'm more than happy with her american hardcourt season so far... :) :cool:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
TatiAnnahølic said:
well if you consider that she came back a month ago and that her game is based on consistency we should wait some more time to judge if she is in a slump or not. Also hard isn't her ber surface so we can't expect her to beat a top5, last week she pushed Kostanic to 3 sets after winning 2 matches in the quali so I'm more than happy with her american hardcourt season so far... :) :cool:
:worship: You go lucia :p

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
She does look more fit, but how can some people not recognize that that was Ashley Harkleroad :shrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts