Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case there are any Harkleroad fans who want this match, I taped it direct from digital TV to DVD. Complete match with no commercials and stunning quality. English commentary with the legendary John Barrett and Virginia Ruzici.

So if anyone wants a DVD of the match, you can email me at:
[email protected]

Also, if there are any other matches from the French you might want on DVD let me know.

If you just want a VHS video tape, then you can get those from Sports Resources at: http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

Sports Resources will have all the main matches available on video tape. They don't have DVD facilities yet.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
How cool, a tennis match on DVD. I'll have to check my financial situation out and think about this, since ESPN only showed the last set. Do you have other matches on DVD also?

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Selesfan

Yeah, I have lots of matches available on DVD...

Plenty available on DVD of Seles, Hingis, Williams Sisters, Capriati, Clijsters, Henin, Hewitt, Sampras, Agassi, Rafter, Evert, Navratilova etc.....

Craig

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
tennisvideos said:
Hi Selesfan

Yeah, I have lots of matches available on DVD...

Plenty available on DVD of Seles, Hingis, Williams Sisters, Capriati, Clijsters, Henin, Hewitt, Sampras, Agassi, Rafter, Evert, Navratilova etc.....

Craig
Thanks, I just e-mailed you. :)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Oh yeah? Well what about Dragana Ognenovska? Yeah. Thought so. LOL.

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MarcusRock... never heard of him/her. LOL

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mrs_Guga... I will be keeping an original DVD here anyway coz I loved the match. So you can always get it some other time when u have a few pennies. ;)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
tennisvideos said:
Mrs_Guga... I will be keeping an original DVD here anyway coz I loved the match. So you can always get it some other time when u have a few pennies. ;)
They don't do lay-away in Australia? How about the honor system? I'll pay you next Tuesday for a shipment of that match today. OK?

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
MarcusRock said:
They don't do lay-away in Australia? How about the honor system? I'll pay you next Tuesday for a shipment of that match today. OK?
Ah hahaha! What about down payments!

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MarcusRock... I used to follow the honour system and send stuff out in advance... until this b!tch from the states got 12 videos off me and kept telling me she'd paid.. and then sent money again. And guess what... it never arrived. So I was left $100 out of pocket and spent a lot of time doing the tapes. That was the end of the honour system.

Anyway, a single video tape or single DVD is only $20. Double DVD is $30 (I would recommend 2 DVDs for matches 3 hours or more). This includes air mail postage anywhere.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
tennisvideos said:
MarcusRock... I used to follow the honour system and send stuff out in advance... until this b!tch from the states got 12 videos off me and kept telling me she'd paid.. and then sent money again. And guess what... it never arrived. So I was left $100 out of pocket and spent a lot of time doing the tapes. That was the end of the honour system.

Anyway, a single video tape or single DVD is only $20. Double DVD is $30 (I would recommend 2 DVDs for matches 3 hours or more). This includes air mail postage anywhere.
I can't believe someone stiffed you that way, that is awful. I think it was very nice of you to try the honor system, I don't know anyone else who does it.

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi selesfan

i've been using paypal for over a year and never had a problem. it's supposed to be safe. anyway, email me to discuss if you want:
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
hey criagie. i taped the last set of the match but would love a copy of the dvd...maybe another match featuring jelena too :)

ill mail you in about a fortnight. btw - thanks again for those jelena dvds a while ago m8 :):) made me v.happy

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
selesfan said:
I can't believe someone stiffed you that way, that is awful. I think it was very nice of you to try the honor system, I don't know anyone else who does it.
Wow. That was indeed nice of you to try that. I was only kidding because I know I'd never trust anyone. Always someone from the states, ain't it? ;)

·
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi SM :) Glad u enjoyed the other DVDs. Yeah, get in touch when you want some more...

Marcus - it's funny coz I used to use the honour system for about 2 years and never a problem... until this one girl. Anyway, it was enough to make me change, mainly because of all the time and energy I spent on her 12 Sampras matches. She used to be a poster on the old cbs.sportsline site. Not to worry....

Selesfan - got your paypal! It's quick isn't it! I will send out your DVDs by airmail tomorrow. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts