Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the one thing in the world that would make you happy?

and do you know how to get it?

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
world peace, I mean that.
so let's all love eachother!!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
The one thing that would make me happy right now is for my parents to accept me and just give me a hug. Im not sure what I can do to make them understand, but thats all I want right now

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tim - i think your parents will learn to except you for who you are. They will in time, see just how sweet and brilliant and fragile you are and will feel so stupid for how they have treated you.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Thanx Kisha:) Im not whinning or anything, dont think that, but sometimes I just wish I could get a hug from them. When I was in the hospital they didnt even hug me. But enough of that:0

I would also love to have a hot man.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, i know your not whinning! its just parents really. They are a nightmare.

A hot man hey? we will have to get you on some dates!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Aaawww,Timmbo...:sad: Its ok!Im sure they still love you,they just dont show it.
Anyway,the one thing that would make me the happiest in the world is to be the #1 tennis player in the world and to date Martina Hingis,that would be just great.:D

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Thanx Jordan and Im sure if Martina saw how nice and complimantary u are of her then she'd be a fool not to date u

·
Registered
836 Posts
:wavey: *group hug*

I wish i knew what it would take for me to be happy.
Maybe i need a man!! maybe i just need a best friend who is there for me.

im not getting along too well with my friends at the moment cos they are all in relationships and then theres me on my own.

College work - lets not even go there!

I am currently suffering eating disorder so that is just awful to live with Ive managed to keep it secret but my mother is beginning to put the pieces together. I feel like such an idiot i know its stupid to not eat properly i do biology A - level, and sports science its just i cant seem to stop.

Then i think my problems are soo pathetic and that there are trillions of people worse off than myself, and i want to be happy with what I have. I guess i just want to be loved. :hearts:

But for all you guys who are unhappy remember we're all here for each other and i give you my love. :hearts:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,338 Posts
Well, some great sex makes me happy! And all I have to do to get is is to find Kisha! (or Julie, Or Tennisace, Or Apoet29) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
Oh Jessica, your problems are not pathetic, and I feel so much for you. You've been brave to post in this thread, and I hope you know that we're all behind you. :) I just wish I knew what else to say that would help in the slightest. Good Luck!

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
*singing*

You could be so happy on this brand new beautiful day...
You could be so happy yeah like kids getting ready to play...

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jessica02 - that is true that we are all here for each other, but if you ever need anything dont hesitate to give me a shout. We can bounce of each other!

take care my hun! will speak to you soon hopefully!:)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I want to start my study and finally finish it and get a good job afterwards, oh and that people finally start to look further then only how a person looks from the outside that would make me even more happy!

Jessica you should not make you problems small, an eatingdisorder is a very serious thing, I hope you can beat it!

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
the one thing that will make me happy is...spring/summer. i love all kind of watersports. i want to surf, waterski, jet ski, swim, scuba dive, skinny dip, wakeboard etc!!!

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
aw jess...i hope you overcome your eating disorder

what makes me happy is not going to school...it's very weird...but i've always tried to get good grades and i thought in college it'll be somehow different. im starting to get really sick of it all. and when im in class i just want the hours to pass. i still do well but im not even studying anymore...hopefully this will pass, cos i'll feel bad for all the things my parents are doing, working hard to give me everything

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Jessi - I think you're really brave for being able to say that your have an eating disorder. Don't ever think that your problems are less important than other people's, because -- they're yours! That immediately makes them important.

As insignificant as it may be, just know that you can always unload here on the board, and that your fellow posters are behind you 100%.

Best wishes to you, Jessi. I hope for you, the courage to persist, the strength to beat your problem, and the inner peace to love yourself for being you.

And you are loved! :kiss: @ Jessi.

Good Luck, hun. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
This may seem really shallow compared to everyone else's happiness, but the one thing in the world that would make me happy, is for my fave Martina Hingis to be happy.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts