186,246 Posts
Jessica02 said:
Have a Happy and Sexy Valentines day on me

Hope youl all be doing lots of this :hearts:
This :kiss:
And this :drool:

Loadza Luv
Jessi :kiss:
If I Get My Hands On Her, She Will Have A Sexy Day, Anyway!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Bahumbug.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
hehe I love Valentine's day!!!!! Alltho I don't have a bf, I love them! Soo sweet to have those cute cards and notes around at school. The funniest thing happened today! We have these to sweet ppl at school. A freshman girl, and a senior guy. They were both actors at our show, and they got to know each other well... and the word is that the girl really likes this guy (of course, he's a sweetheart, but that's another story!).. and some friends of mine made this cute card... and pretended to be this girl... saying that she likes him... just to give them a push in the right direction! ;) and RELAX ppl.. we are not cruel. We know them, so we wont ruin anything! just innocent fun.. maybe it can turn out to be something beautiful! ;)

Have a good day! :bounce:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Just bought myself a large chocolate heart and a bottle of wine. Yum. Going to consume them both, slam some good music on, I think the Felix Da Housecat album, then have a great night out tonight. And nights out are always better when you're single.

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey Kisha

Hope you have a fab day! With love from me & Ashton!

Here is what he bought me: -

;)

Shirley
Ashton

Veryborednow that's disgusting (It's worse that Enrique Inglesis)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
DF! I have no idea why bored posted that pic here. It's a heart..... So i really hope that your canteen DONT serve that! lol! But yeah.. the pic is disgusting....

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Don't worry, Double Fault, VBN happens to be in a sentimental mood tonight :)
Well then, where is the fabulous Valentine's Day party at Kisha's house? Is it due to start soon?

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Hehe, the party is about to start! We have already had a pre-party.. a wet pre-party! lol, remind me that I have to keep the bottles way from our girl! ;) And Brandy's is jamming!!!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,793 Posts
Thankyou, Marri :) I'm sorry I enquired now. Maybe I would have been better off not knowing. :) My canteen cremates their food beyond recognition so I thought it looked somewhat familiar. It's horrible. VBN, that's nasty. I like the irony though. :):)

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Happy V-day peeps :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,793 Posts
Yes, gmt, I am beginning to find out just how sentimental VBN can be on such occasions. :) We are lucky St. Valentine's Day is but once a year. :)

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
lol DF! :)

I wonder how the shape of the heart changed from that nasty thing in to this shape
lol! ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts