Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today is your birthday :D. I wish you all the happiness in the world, all your wishes come true, always young, always look like 22 years old ;), always handsome :bounce: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Hi and happy birthday Viva!

Have a wonderful day today. :D

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Happy b-day!!!

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seems vivalaseles is out for celebration ;)

hello vivalaseles! [/B]

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

:bigclap::yeah::woohoo:

Reactions: VivalaSeles

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where are you vivalaseles :confused:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Thank you so much, dearest Miranda, for having created such a lovely thread :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: It is wonderful to read kind words from fellow Selestials when one turns 30 :eek:

Thank you also to all wonderful Selestials who took the time to write: disposable, wave, galadriel, ktwtennis, R&J, faboozadoo15 and veronika :bounce: :wavey: As a thank you gesture, I gave you all positive rep points ;) However I couldn't give them to veronika - run out of them. But don't worry, veronika, for you will receive them tomorrow :bounce:

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my dearest vivalaseles is here

:D :D :D finally vivalaseles is here :bounce: , don't worry, you are still very young, see Tom Cruise is at least 10 years older than you, but he is still a sexy symbol ;), whats more, your handsome baby face makes you look like just 25 :D:D

how time passes, i have known you for more than 3 years now :)

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Exactly, dearest Miranda, isn't it amazing ? I mean the fact that we know each other for more than 3 years :bounce: :bounce: By the way, there's nothing more pleasurable than being compared to Tom Cruise ;) I needed that :eek: Today, I am almost unable to walk. I think I overworked at the gym on my lower legs and, when I woke up, I was completely unable to stand up :eek: By the way, Miranda, please send me your address via e-mail ... I think I lost it and again thank you so much for creating this thread, my friend :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Hey Viva!!!
Don't worry for turning 30.You're still pretty young,and the oldest you get,the wiser you'll be.

·
Registered
25,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, its unbelievable!

:bounce: :bounce: , yes its amazing, its through this magical internet that we met and i am so happy that our friendship is genuine :bounce: , i am so lucky to meet you, my dear vivalaseles :bounce:

you are much younger and gorgeous than Tom Cruise in my eye, i always said you look like the mighty gorgeous Gregory Peck :worship:

sorry about your problem, please don't work too long in gym, you are already very fit :D

its my pleasure to create a thread for angel vivalaseles :angel:

yes veronika is so smart, our ages grows as well as our wisdom :bounce: :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,310 Posts
I know it's a bit late :eek: But:

Parabens! Feliz Aniversário!

:bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce:​

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Happy belated birthday, VivalaSeles. :aparty:

To the next 30 years then :)

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Obrigado, AnnaK_Fan :D
Thank you so much, Kart and Lynx :D Love those great smilies :hearts:

I don't know, Veronika, if I'm getting wiser or dumber :eek: :tape: At least, I am trying to become wiser ;)

I am the lucky one, dearest Miranda, for having found you :hearts: :kiss: I feel honoured being compared to Gregory Peck, because he is one of my favourite actors, especially in Hitchcock's Spellbound alongside Ingrid Bergman, have you seen this movie ?

I am ok now :bounce: Still have some pain in the lower leg, but I can walk normally :) Tomorrow, I'll go back to the gym, but I am not doing any leg exercises :devil:

Wishing everybody a fabulous weekend :wavey:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts