Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed who today's birthday belongs to! :D

To one of my very favorite posters and the very first friend I made back on sanex, I hope u have/had a great day and that Sandrine can give u a great present by beating Silvia tomorrow!

All the best Ed, ur a great guy who makes my visits on here worthwhile, and thanx for letting me share Sandrine with you! :)

:wavey:

p.s - I hope u dont get too embarrassed by this :eek:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Pfft..I'll show you embrassed....Adrian waltzs in throws ED on the floor, rips all his clothes off, makes wild passionate love to him, Dresses him, whacks him back in the chair and says "E-mail Sandrine that!!!!!" :kiss: :kiss:

On a more serious note, you are a good friend and I love how you have shared your love for sandrine with me, I await each e-mail as much as you do, you are a great friend....

Lousy lover though :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
Happy Birthday :bounce:

·
Premium Member
21,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adrian :eek: I was reaching for a Hallmark moment with my post :angel: ...then u came along with ur Club X illusions :p ;)

Well, if I didnt embarrass him...I think Alex may have...<FONT SIZE=1>Did it have to be so big Alex?</FONT SIZE>;)...Nah, dont worry about them Ed! You're still a youngeon!

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Happy birthday to a very nice gentleman, GoSandrine :D. May all your wishes come true in your birthday :D

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Pfft, my X has been well and truly been overshadowed by those numbers.......

I've had older men before :p

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Happy Birthday Ed :)

37 ????? WOW !!!!!

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Happy Birthday :bounce:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Happy Birthday sweetie!!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
I knew I shouldn't have put my birth year in my profile. ;)

Ahem....there are a few people I'd like to mention because if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here today...*coughs* As the story goes, it all started on a moonlit evening back in 1965 in the heights section of Jersey City, New Jersey....*coughs again* Ah, nevermind!

Seriously, thanks to all for your kind words and well wishes. A special thanks to Terry for making a spectacle of me. :p ;) And to Adrian for whoring himself on my account. You really shouldn't have! *still gagging*

You guys are the best. :D

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
oopsie

happy birthday ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts