Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIKA !!!!!

I'm a day too late :angel: Sorry for that :kiss: I wish you that all your wishes will come true :hug: :kiss: :aparty: Have you had a great Party ? It must be nice to have birthday on Valentine's day :p ;) :D

·
Registered
25,402 Posts
thank you gala for always do the birthday celebration job for us :angel: :worship:

happy birthday Marika, you was born on such a good day, no one will forget your birthday :lol: :bounce:

happy birthday and many happy returns :lol: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Hi lovely Marika:

Happy birthday to you. Did you have a nice party? Was your bf extra charming to you? ;)
We miss you on the board these days. I guess you are very busy...
Take care + hugs and kisses.:kiss:

Hi Gala: See? That's why I can't complain about the belated birthday wishes....I never know myself when the Selestials have birthday... thanks for starting the thread! :angel:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Thank you all so much, espacially gala for creating this threat :D:cool:
The birthday cake was very very yummy :drool::drool::drool:
My boyfriend was very nice to me (as always) we are so happy together although our age difference :worship:
Yes i'm quite busy : working, studying and going back to Paris twice per month to see my boyfriends parents :)
Feb 14th was also rhe birthday of mu dog who is now 16, but in really bad shape and health, he is so thin :sad:
Even if i don't post, i sometinmes come here to read you messages ;) i'm watching over you...be careful ;););)
See you :wavey:

P.S : here is a pic of us !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
25,402 Posts
oh god, marika :D. What a lovely couple :hearts: :wavey: , i don't think your boy friend is a lot older than you, whats more, the most important thing is that you love each other, age difference is not important, wishing you two always happy together :hearts: :kiss: :drool: :lol: :bounce:

·
Registered
27,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Marika :kiss: You and your boyfriend are a nice couple :D

p.s Give your dog a big kiss from me :kiss:

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
A very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts