Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
47,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since our beloved Golovinjured, and the biggest Doktard of all time got perma banned I thought he deserves a thread where we will revive our memories about him.

I will soon post some of his (in)famous quotes.

R.I.P. Sambo, The Domain wont be the same without you :sad:

·
Banned
20,175 Posts
Re: The " lets remember Golovinjured " Thread !

This should be in NT. :shout:

His last post ever.

chnage it for an answer. u kno what.

im watchinn f.r.ie.dns.
RIP, Golovinjured. You will be missed! :tears:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts

Why he was banned?

:sobbing: Nothing will be the same...

·
Registered
47,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yeah, why was he banned ? I heard he got drunk and started 2 random threads in which he posted random letters like 'sfjksajflkfjklafkla' ?
I find it hard to believe anyone would get perma ban for that ?

·
Banned
12,906 Posts

I wanna know too, he was kind of a bitch, but some are waaaay worse.

·
Registered
392 Posts

It is news to me. Are we talking banned forever with no prospect for re-admission? That's over the top. I would have thought my little effort slagging off Jelena's supposed lack of training would have pushed the limits. I have become so ho-hum about her. This, I thought couldn't happen ever. I was indescribably happy when she made her comeback; and could not wait until she played again. I can remember the lengths Chris Di (and others) went to to get Jelena's messages of admiration and support to her from us. I was humbled by his efforts and told him so. Now things are different.

Golovinjured was a constant throughout those times, and my short time in the domain to date. Always posting, always with a comment about events in and out of the domain regarding current tennis matches. Then, (as a new member) - I noticed - and would chuckle at the new avatars and think, "this person really gives a shit about the domain and their presence within it." My memory of Golovinjured is one of a member who kept the domain flowing. I would like to know what has happened. In my opinion there have been a few 'domain blow-ins' now and then who's conduct has warranted a suspension. Perhaps something can be done about Goly's shut-out.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts

I miss that time last year with her great results, the supporting messages, her #56 ranking and everything...:sobbing:

Btw: I think Sam had several warnings before he got his last one.

:bigcry:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts

bullshit... what did he do? we have to find a way to get him back... he was a little bitchy, but ultimately harmless... Please reconsider Admins!!!

·
5 Grand Slams
15,298 Posts

This sucks :bigcry: its not dokic domain without him! im gunna miss all his comments and badreps :tears:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts

Sam if you read this I just wanted to remind you there's different p r o x y s on the net, which gives you new IP...and...:tape:

;)

·
Registered
392 Posts

I can assure everyone with 100% certainty that 'Golovinjured' wil not be back. Sad but true.

·
Premium Member
21,239 Posts

He's been banned?!?!

Oh no. I'll miss him :sad:

At least we have last.fm

·
5 Grand Slams
15,298 Posts

sam said that he doesnt understand why BBikic was banned cos its not him!

·
Registered
47,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

sam said that he doesnt understand why BBikic was banned cos its not him!
Oh come on, It's him. Mods saw both accounts were created from the same IP adress and deleted all posts.

·
5 Grand Slams
15,298 Posts

Really? :lol: whyd he tell me he didnt :haha:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts

hahahaha he's even funny when he's not here... and his personality will always come through even if he does somehow get another account so tf will never be the same...

btw is a perma-ban definitely for life?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts