Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish you all the best, my Swiss Miss I still love like crazy, will stay loyal with you 'till my last breathe. We know what happened last year but hey, you are still and you always will be the player I admire, I love, I'm devoted to, ... Tennis isn't the same at all without you but life goes on. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I will always love Martina!!! :)

I miss her everyday, please come back in 09.

You're still the "real queen"! :worship:

·
Registered
13,705 Posts
Happy birthday 2010 French Open champion :bowdown: :woohoo:

·
Registered
8,518 Posts
I love her, she would still be a top player if she was playing nowadays! Best of luck for her!
Yes, I know many posters on this board scoff but considering Martina's consistency and the current inconsistency of the top 10, yes, she would be there...Sigh

But ANYWAY, Happiest of Birthdays to our early Libra! I love and miss you Martina but am sure that you are having a great time away from tennis. Have a wonderful Birthday!!!

:hearts:

·
Registered
15,317 Posts
Happy birthday Martina! :bdaycake:

It feels so strange to ear she's 28 year old now, she still looks like the young 16 year old girl who was so dominant on the tour a couples of years ago! :angel:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Happy birthday Martina! I hope your comeback like the other guys. We missed you so much. You are one of the players who really makes tennis to watch. We love you. Happy birthday to youuuuuu!!!

·
God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,776 Posts
Martina :inlove: love you babe :kiss: happy birthday :aparty: you are the best

·
Registered
47,792 Posts
Happy Birthday, Martina :kiss: :hug:

I will always your big fans ;) I can't wait until August 2009 when you are allowed to come back to the tour and play again ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Does anyone know what Martina is doing now? She just seems to have evaporated. It's dreadful the way she was treated. I don't trust those Wimbledon laboratory results at all.

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does anyone know what Martina is doing now? She just seems to have evaporated. It's dreadful the way she was treated. I don't trust those Wimbledon laboratory results at all.
She can live without media attention, good for her :)

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
how time passes, cannot believe the little girl who dominated the tennis world in 1997 as a 16 years old girl is now 28 :help:, i feel so old :help:

but still, happy birthday to Martina, i do miss the golden days when she, lindsay, monica, graf were still there :angel:

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,675 Posts
Happy birthday Martina :kiss:

We miss you :sad: :sad:

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
Happy Birthday Martina :bigclap: :inlove: :hearts:

Comeback next year please :hearts: You need to save the tour/win Roland Garros.

·
Long live.
5,190 Posts
happy birthday martina! :bdaycake: :aparty:
sorely missed
do come back.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please please come back :sobbing:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Happy Birthday Martina!
She's been to several big show jumping events, she trains with her new horses, the only come back we could see from her is in show jumping!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts