Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious. She was listed at 5''11 but she has said that she's had a growth spurt since lat year and many posters who have seen her in person say that she's noticeably taller. So how tall is she now?

P.S: I'm asking about her height so please refrain from some irrelevant comments about her weight. Thanx.

Reactions: Gowza

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Well her head's in the clouds, so she must be pretty tall.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not verry usefull

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I haven't really compared her against other players whose height is known, but she is as tall as most men around her....I'd say she's at least 6'0.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
She's 6'1/4" tall. But I hopes Dani stops growing in height soon! Maybe then she can add some weight to her frame.

Good luck to Daniela! :D

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
somewhere she said that she grew an inch or so. so she's probably 6'-6'1 in height... well i hope that helps! :wavey:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx guys:)

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
WtaTour4Ever said:
Does anyone have pics of her parents?

did you the INdian Wells finals with Daniela vs. Hingis. and when Daniela won she went up to the stands where Nigel was... she first hugged a lady.. which is her mother: Marianna, and then she hugged Nigel, and lastly she hugged a man with a grey and white beard, which is her Dad: Igor Sr. you dont find a lot of pics of Daniela and her Dad around the net but pics with her mom and her is often... theres one pic of a close up of Daniela and her mom.. this is a while back.. with Daniela's short hair.. wearing a blue fluffly top... Marianna is like an older verison of Daniela.. i guess...

sorri im too lazy to go out and find a pic.lol. maybe someone else will.. sorri!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
did you the INdian Wells finals with Daniela vs. Hingis. and when Daniela won she went up to the stands where Nigel was... she first hugged a lady.. which is her mother: Marianna, and then she hugged Nigel, and lastly she hugged a man with a grey and white beard, which is her Dad: Igor Sr. you dont find a lot of pics of Daniela and her Dad around the net but pics with her mom and her is often... theres one pic of a close up of Daniela and her mom.. this is a while back.. with Daniela's short hair.. wearing a blue fluffly top... Marianna is like an older verison of Daniela.. i guess...

sorri im too lazy to go out and find a pic.lol. maybe someone else will.. sorri!
Her parents came to pick up tickets when she played in Philly but I forget what they looked like, I remember her mother being very attractive.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tratree, thanks for the pic! I have never seen either of her parents. There is a picture of her brother and Nigel at some museum together. He looks nothing like Dani and is considerably shorter, which is somewhat surprising. Wow, poor girl, I really do hope she stops growing soon as well. 6'1" is so tall, it seems: momentum becomes so difficult to shift, unless you are as strong and all-around atheltic like Venus.

Attachments

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
J_Migoe said:
so who is taller in real life, Venus or Daniela???

WOW in Tratree's pic and ksgyh.. you can see that Igor looks EXACTLY like his Dad! lol

Venus is taller Than Daniela

1 - 19 of 19 Posts