Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never thought i'd see the day again.
Daniela is currently number 14 with a bullet. Girls ranked 10 thru 13 above her are either not playing this week, or got dismissed already, so a good run to the semi's or the finals would really see this possibly becoming a reality again !
Someone do the math, 'cause i sux at it. Can she climb any higher if she makes a good run this week ? :worship:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
She'd have to get to the final just to move up to #13

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
No, Nastya is closer to the top 10 than Daniela and has nothing to defend until Wimby!! :worship:

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
frenchie said:
No, Nastya is closer to the top 10 than Daniela and has nothing to defend until Wimby!! :worship:
Yeah, she's got the Antwerp semi then literally nothing. If she can't get back inside the top 10. :unsure: :help:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
MisterMan said:
That's cool for Myskina, but that's not who this thread was about !!
:rolleyes:
Moreover Daniela has a lot to defend in Doha and Dubai!

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
She has loads to defend in Dubai and Doha, then after that, she has like a point or some 30 points throughout the clay season up until RG, which she has 3rd rnd points to defend. Not really that much until wimbly, again 3rd rnd, as she had braincramps in Birmingham and Eastbourne. :retard: But after the grass, it's crunch time. US hardcourts. :scared:

But yea, I'd say one tournie at a time. That's the beauty-excitement in following Daniela and her being your favorite, you don't know if she'll play her best at one tournie, barely win a match or two in another tournie, or completely fart her brain out in another one.

So yea. We don't know. But hope she will, one step at a time.

·
¡Davai!
14,076 Posts
Go Dani go you can do it Cmon back in the Top ten :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
24,118 Posts
If Hantuchova makes top 10 again :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

talk about no depth in the WTA

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
When will science fictions theories about Ally McBeal finally stop :help:

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Farina Elia Fan said:
If Hantuchova makes top 10 again :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

talk about no depth in the WTA
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Reactions: Farina Elia Fan

·
Registered
330 Posts
jrm said:
When will science fictions theories about Ally McBeal finally stop :help:
There weren't many people thinking she would get to the top 15 and now she is 14, so it's no longer science fiction, it's reality.

You know, Ally McBeal is science fiction for sure, Daniela is for real !
so rather not accurate comparison here.

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Farina Elia Fan said:
:bounce: not many people ever agree with me lol
I'll agree. I love Daniela's game but right now she isn't worthy of a top 10 position. But that could well change:)

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
i was impressed with her at the Australian Open - looked much more like the player from 2002 IMO.

she's still got a lot of work to do though

1 - 20 of 80 Posts