Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread for this year's Auray Super-12 winner, and the future of British women's tennis, Holly Fischer.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not an original joke. It was used about Laura after the Wimbledon girls' for one. If anyone has an original hair gag that's at least as good, post it in the thread, and I may use it as the thread title.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Since you've already started these threads I may as well post in them I guess. ;)

Original or not I think it's one of your better thread titles & I think it works better regarding Holly than it does Laura to be honest. :yeah:

I think I read on the British Tennis Activeboard that she is half German half American but she was at school in the UK for a while so perhaps was born here maybe. :confused: Anyway I think she used to train at the NTC and with Jo Durie but is/was now mainly based in the US, however this picture this little info on the Mouratoglou website seems to suggest she's training there now or at least had stints there.

http://www.mouratoglou.com/page1298.html&newsId=524

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holly goes down 5-7 1-2 ret. to the number 3 seed in R1 of the 14U Junior Orange Bowl

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ta. Can't watch (listen to, really) the video yet, but I have to admit in any case that I'd overlooked this event. When did they invent it? I knew from her twitter that MJ was off doing something in Russia, but I hadn't bothered to check what, or realised she'd dragged so many of her pals with her.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Ta. Can't watch (listen to, really) the video yet, but I have to admit in any case that I'd overlooked this event. When did they invent it? I knew from her twitter that MJ was off doing something in Russia, but I hadn't bothered to check what, or realised she'd dragged so many of her pals with her.
MJ often posts about Russia. Does she have some sort of training base there? She seems to adore the country.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts