Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,999 Posts
First of all, you're not black. Second of all, the Italians probably don't want you. Last, you will not now, nor ever hook up with a girl. :tape:

Reactions: selking

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rtael said:
First of all, you're not black. Second of all, the Italians probably don't want you. Last, you will not now, nor ever hook up with a girl. :tape:
Uhm, are you implying that I'm gay, or are you implying that I'm ugly? Both are untrue...

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
F-R-E-A-K said:
You seem very nice. :)
I think rtael just has a lot of angst from being shut down by a 16 year old in various political discussions...Yeah, that does kinda suck. Oh well, age has nothin to do with your intelligence level, despite what the older folk like to say...Oh man I love old people! Did any of you see that woman on myspace, who was walkin her big st. bernanrd or whatever, and then got yanked across the park, like flyin in the air? I wouldn't have laughed, but she seemed to be! OH MAN! And old ladies are just the chillest ppl ever. They all come into CVS and are just BARRELS of laughs. Oh man...

·
7,999 Posts
mboyle said:
Uhm, are you implying that I'm gay, or are you implying that I'm ugly? Both are untrue...

I'm not necessarily implying that you're gay, just that you'd wouldn't be able to get it up for a woman. :tape:

·
7,999 Posts
mboyle said:
I think rtael just has a lot of angst from being shut down by a 16 year old in various political discussions...Yeah, that does kinda suck. Oh well, age has nothin to do with your intelligence level, despite what the older folk like to say...Oh man I love old people! Did any of you see that woman on myspace, who was walkin her big st. bernanrd or whatever, and then got yanked across the park, like flyin in the air? I wouldn't have laughed, but she seemed to be! OH MAN! And old ladies are just the chillest ppl ever. They all come into CVS and are just BARRELS of laughs. Oh man...
Dude, I'm like one year older than you, chill with the inferiority complex. And FYI, I haven't participated in a political discussion in like ages, so you if ever "shut me down" it would have been long ago.

·
7,999 Posts
Reactions: Spunky83

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
I just love these rivalries.

-Grabs popcorn and watches Rtael and Mboyle go at it.-

Wooo start ripping each others clothes off!

-Tosses oil out!-

·
7,999 Posts
Well if you insist...

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
-(X)-Rated Ego said:
Whose my space is that! -Le Gasp!-

:haha: le gasp? for some reason that made me laugh really hard. Ok so if anyone here doesn't have a myspace, just to let you know pictures such as the one rteal pointed out are normal to myspace. Those people are what we call the whores of myspace. I get really sick of myspace some times because people ask to be your friend because they think you hot and i always deny them because i dont know these people. IDK i weird about taht site.

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
selking said:
:haha: le gasp? for some reason that made me laugh really hard. Ok so if anyone here doesn't have a myspace, just to let you know pictures such as the one rteal pointed out are normal to myspace. Those people are what we call the whores of myspace. I get really sick of myspace some times because people ask to be your friend because they think you hot and i always deny them because i dont know these people. IDK i weird about taht site.
Yes -Le Gasp!- Yeah I look around myspace, they may be the whores but they look hella good. :lick:

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rtael said:
BTW, someone who puts a pic like this (http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=22376932&imageID=183707577&Mytoken=20050808230626) up on a public website, while hot, is definitely gay.
whatever dude. You don't know me. I haven't had sex but I have, eh, figured out in other ways that I am straight...Wouldn't have been a problem if I had been gay though, you know? Well, I think I would commit suicide if I ever became a "queen" or whatever the term is, but yeah...

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
-(X)-Rated Ego said:
I just love these rivalries.

-Grabs popcorn and watches Rtael and Mboyle go at it.-

Wooo start ripping each others clothes off!

-Tosses oil out!-
Uh, I fight with words, man:p .

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
mboyle said:
whatever dude. You don't know me. I haven't had sex but I have, eh, figured out in other ways that I am straight...Wouldn't have been a problem if I had been gay though, you know? Well, I think I would commit suicide if I ever became a "queen" or whatever the term is, but yeah...
Ok besides how you dress sometimes which I think is perfectly fine and all, I need to know, why do so many people think your gay? lol. :confused:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts