Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through the Saturday Paper (The Sun) and I came across this article! Apparently it is possible to calculate the size of a man's manhood from the size of his feet. A university in Moscow came up witht he formula.

The formula is:

Size of Manhood = [Footlength (cm) + 5] / 2

So guys, any truth to this :lol:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
i have a size 13 foot and i'm good down there :angel:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Hmm, I won't say how big my member is. But I've got size 13 (USA measurement) feet.

*waits for darren cahill to enter......*

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
oh my god, hubby! exactly what i thought.

in fact...thought darren was the one who started it :lol:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Miching~Mallecho said:
:rolleyes:
Good as in 4 ½ inches or good as in 7-9 inches.
Don’t be modest. Let it all out. :hehehe:
um, i'm half-black so i'm good down there. trust me. or don't, it's just online :devil: ;)

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Name Face said:
i have a size 13 foot and i'm good down there :angel:

Well according to the formula you are 17.1 cm. Of course that isn't right because I don't know what US 13 is in UK sizes :p

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
GBFH said:
oh my god, hubby! exactly what i thought.

in fact...thought darren was the one who started it :lol:
He's not showing his face around here lately. Bitch ows me like 4 PMs. :armed:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
This cannot be true. Speaking from experience, I know this is not true. I know a couple of guys with big feet, and small penises. One dude was like 6'4 and wearing what had to be a 17 shoe. His shit was laughable.

·
Registered
570 Posts
i actuilly saw a show on this..yeah laugh all u want but i heard this is wrong is not the size of the foot its the size of the nose according to a study

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: I heard it had to do with the length of the thumb. But I'm not sure what it is!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I've heard that the explicitness of the Adam's apple gives an indication...

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
HAIL-VENUS said:
This cannot be true. Speaking from experience, I know this is not true. I know a couple of guys with big feet, and small penises. One dude was like 6'4 and wearing what had to be a 17 shoe. His shit was laughable.
From your avatar it kinda looks like that was what Venus was laughing at. A tall guy with big feet but a small dick. All Venus forgot to do was point.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Hagar said:
I've heard that the explicitness of the Adam's apple gives an indication...
I know a couple of draq queens who's adam's apples aren't even that visible but are packing.

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
This is totally flawed!! I just did it and it really doesn't match up!! I always thought it is the size from where the tip of your thumb (extended out) to the tip of your index finger extended up. Oh well, it came from The Sun:tape:!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts