Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have always wanted it done and something the lovely Timmbo said made me finally do it!!

Thanks Tim!:)

and everyone else it looks so good!!

i was so brave!!!

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
:eek: Ouch, Kisha that sounds painful. It's bringing tears to my eyes!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tine - not at all! you feel it when your skin is pinched and when the needle goes in, but about from that no. they freeze the area so its numb!

Sartrista7 - thanks honey! i only have a few other piercings, like ears and belly button but nothing really on the face before (excluding ears)

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,053 Posts
nose is next, right?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shirley - dont worry honey! im ok!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ys - possibly!!! lol! i like it done!!

beige - i dont no what you mean!! (wrapping my jacket round tightly!!:) )

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Wow!:wavey:

I've always wanted my eyebrow pierced but never had the guts to go through with it.... needle phobia

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I'm scared of needles and I'm sure that the moment when your skin gets pierced doesn't really hurt, I was thinking of now.

Eyebrow piercings look pretty good. I also like nose piercings, but don't like tongue piercings.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:wavey: Frey!

well, if it helps you cant see the needle!!!:) ;)

:wavey: beige!
thats abit rude!!! lol!! yeah, i wouldnt mind having it done, or it being there its just a case of actually getting it out to be done! lol!
i would die!:eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
people have piercings on the weirdest places :eek:

but eyebrow is cool, Kisha..I'm sure you look great with it.
Tongue piercings is really yuck...isn't that bad for your teeth too??
and piercings on other secret places :eek:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beige - i wouldnt know what to say! lol!
excuse me can i have my _____ pierced?!! lol!

per - thanks honey. it does look cool. My mate soph has her tounge done. it looks really cool!

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
:eek: you really are brave.. Well... I wanted (!) to have my eyebrow pierced too.. but nah... *chicken* :eek: lol!
So what's next? No... I*m NOT talking about ... *cough* :eek: What about the nipple? I know so many ppl with piercing there, and it's SOOOO cool!!!! :cool:

Gee Man... :eek: tsk tsk tsk.... :p

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marri - just get a girl to go with you!!!

ok?

anyway i gotta go for abit - be back later!

·
3,676 Posts
Kisha said:
Tine - not at all! you feel it when your skin is pinched and when the needle goes in, but about from that no. they freeze the area so its numb!

Sartrista7 - thanks honey! i only have a few other piercings, like ears and belly button but nothing really on the face before (excluding ears)
i've had mine pierced for about a year now along with my ears (a few times), belly button, and tongue done.. glad u like it kisha :)

..but they really numbed u with ice? lol.. here in the states we have no numbing for any of the body parts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
marti_fan - they sprayed a freeze over the area to numb it. didnt hurt abit. They should do it in america to, then it wouldnt be as painful.

·
4,493 Posts
:eek: that's GREAT kisha!

I really want a tonguepiercing but my parents won't let me:( They say that i'll have to move out first if i really want it. What a bull::fiery:

·
3,676 Posts
actually it wasn't too painful.. except when the guy had the needle in my eyebrow but didn't put the piercing in yet and he was talking to me so i opened my eye and it brushed the needle lol... here they use a clamp i suppose they used one there too?.... i was fine with all of my piercings none of them hurt particularly much except for the top of my ear :sad: i should of have gotten it done with a much smaller needle lol.. and my tongue hurt like a bitch afterwards with the swelling and all but i got that done when i was drunk lol.. anyways i'm off to work *sigh*

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts