Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
All about the guns, baby.
816 Posts
Would love to see Sam advance to a QF, SF, or *fingers crossed* Final this year!
Go Sam!!! :cheer:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Stosur often does well during the Asian swing! Happy that this could transpire from Japan to China!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
One of the match points for Stosur when Pera was serving for 6-6 in third set was saved in bizzare way.
Pera’s forehand was hit hard and it was clearly going out but Stosur could not move away from the ball and it hit her leg before touching court behind te baseline.
It would have been awful to then lose match later so good for Sam that she won! :yeah:

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
I don't know what to do or say about Bernie anymore.

She needs to learn how to win, so much goddamn game.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Pera has lost a lot of weight... i saw her practicing at the USO and i was like, who's that skinny left-hander who looks kind of like Bernarda Pera? It reminded me of where Svitolina was a year ago, fortunately Svitty smartened up and gained it back. Somebody needs to tell these girls that they are tennis players, not marathon runners.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
One of the match points for Stosur when Pera was serving for 6-6 in third set was saved in bizzare way.
Pera’s forehand was hit hard and it was clearly going out but Stosur could not move away from the ball and it hit her leg before touching court behind te baseline.
It would have been awful to then lose match later so good for Sam that she won! :yeah:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts