Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
12,264 Posts
The stupidity of this post amazes me :haha: The only player who can beat Simona is Nettu-GOAT :ras:
Who or what is Nettu-Goat ? cause I don't quite visit GM too often :) .

Hmm... Interesting will Vesnina will get?? She needs 3 withdrawals
Or one, minding they don't find 2 x Top 20 WCs (1% chances) and there's no SE from Tokyo Int./Quebec

·
Registered
18,812 Posts

·
Registered
37,300 Posts
It is when people post that they don't know the powers of Estonian Mynx Nettu-GOAT Kontaveit that I realise my spamming is for a purpose :inlove: The Beauty is fresh into the Top 100 and will use this momentum to take her first SLAM in this Flower Power event :yeah:

·
Registered
53,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
MD changes

Gasparyan OUT
Wickmayer IN

Govortsova OUT
Duan IN

Q changes

Wickmayer OUT
Zhang IN

Duan OUT
Lu IN

Cirstea OUT
Morgina IN

Amanmuradova OUT
Xu IN

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
What's wrong with Rita?

·
Registered
1 Posts
If JJ is motivated, I like her to take the title. She loved playing in China! I was in her box all week during Cinci, and she is feeling good.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
No TOP 20 WC? :)

So Lena will get in :cheer:

Davai vesnushka

·
7,439 Posts
^ Oh thanks. I was also wondering.

Tokyo & Seoul MD's seem to be already out (or is someone effin' around on Wiki again?), and I thought MD's are out by Saturday, but I guess there's no rule then.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
76,807 Posts
Tokyo & Seoul MD's seem to be already out (or is someone effin' around on Wiki again?), and I thought MD's are out by Saturday, but I guess there's no rule then.
Unlike qualifying and doubles draws, MD does not have a specific deadline. Except that it can't be made earlier than the qualifying sign-in deadline and later than 3pm the day before MD starts.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts