Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
The article contradicts itself...

"There isn't a firm date yet for the launch, Solomon said, but it probably will happen in late August, putting The Tennis Channel on tiers that reach roughly 8 million DirecTV subscribers. The Tennis Channel, which went on the air in 2003, is currently in about 10 million U.S. homes.

DirecTV also will carry a second feed of The Tennis Channel in high definition, starting in late November or early December.

"Kenny's done a great job at acquiring high-profile events," said Eric Shanks, DirecTV executive vice president of entertainment, "and he really is making The Tennis Channel 'THE tennis channel."'

As part of the agreement, all 16 million DirecTV customers will have access to The Tennis Channel's coverage of the French Open, which starts May 27"

·
it's just me against the music.
27,325 Posts
No, it doesn't. The channel will be permanently launched in late summer. and during the French, we will have a two-week preview.

·
Registered
923 Posts
No, it doesn't. The channel will be permanently launched in late summer. and during the French, we will have a two-week preview.
Haha, thats kind of dumb. Theyre gonna give it to us for 2 weeks, then take it away for a while??? :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
Do canadians with directtv get it as well????

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Hey, beggers can't be choosers. ;)

I'm just damn glad I'm finally gonna get it!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts