Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just look at who is left in the bottom half.. Australian Open should feel betrayed by top players..

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
This is terrible especially from Yevgeny :mad: :mad: :mad:
I put this as one of the worst losses of his career!!!

What a nightmare today is...

Now the bottom draw is almost depleted of seeds.... And we are only at the 2nd round cut.....

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
LOL

Just because they're injured, did not come prepared or aren't good enough to win, that doesn't mean "they don't want it".

You ask any of those that's left the tournament if they want a second chance and see if any of them refuses. LOL! :p

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
the bottom half is a joke now,

Goran loses tonight and its a no name event.

Either way we will get a new slam finalist in a slam,

Enqvist went out too today leaving only Rusedski/Goran that have been in a final b4.

OMG the biggest name left is chicken feed.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i just love these completely unpredictable tournies :D

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Does look like Goran's gotta go all the way if he wants to survive against Jerome Golmard...

Timmy? the poor thing ought to reach a final... ;)
did you read that he's trying to emulate Stefan Edberg?

·
Registered
336 Posts
yeah ,gorecki i read that 'n it sounds
ridiculous to me it's just that who
he think he is,btw that article make
me laugh;)

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Am I the only who likes an unpredictable finalist or even winner? I think it's very exciting that all the top seeds are gone.

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
I agree with you Tine, I think it's really good that all the top seeds are out, it makes it more exciting and unpredictable. I think it's funny that it's gone like this after it getting changed from 16 to 32 seeds just to get all the top players through to the 2nd week and it's backfired on them!!

Out of the top seeds that have gone out, the likes of Kafelnikov and Grosjean aren't huge shocks to me, and I would rate the likes of Sampras and Safin better players than them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts