Tennis Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Taking the risk of talking for the Amézons, I can say we had a GREAT time at le Gaz! :D
The ambiance was truly amazing when Amélie entered the court and her chemistry with the public was fantastic. We've met her firstly for the autographs' session at the whirlpool stand, a campaing for "Houses for Humanity" with t-shirts and books of recipes. It was a moment to remember for me, as it was the first time I spoke to Amélie!! I had the book for her to sign and I said "I really want you to sign this 'cause I heard you're a great cook", she looked at me and in her english with a slightly lovely french accent said "oooohhhh, you don't listen to what they say", we both had a good laugh while I wished her good luck for the year, finally I got a "thanks" and a smile. She's such a nice person! Of course I was all smiling for the week day! :lol:

For some eye candy. :devil:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=7354520

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
suzie said:
Taking the risk of talking for the Amézons, I can say we had a GREAT time at le Gaz! :D
The ambiance was truly amazing when Amélie entered the court and her chemistry with the public was fantastic. We've met her firstly for the autographs' session at the whirlpool stand, a campaing for "Houses for Humanity" with t-shirts and books of recipes. It was a moment to remember for me, as it was the first time I spoke to Amélie!! I had the book for her to sign and I said "I really want you to sign this 'cause I heard you're a great cook", she looked at me and in her english with a slightly lovely french accent said "oooohhhh, you don't listen to what they say", we both had a good laugh while I wished her good luck for the year, finally I got a "thanks" and a smile. She's such a nice person! Of course I was all smiling for the week day! :lol:

For some eye candy. :devil:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=7354520
ouaou suzie,great report,thanks :kiss:

121 - 123 of 123 Posts