Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nevermind these threads about Steffi going up against Serena or Justine, what about me, the inventor of women's tennis?

Even though she's pregnant, I still have a bigger gut than her. I stood near her at Flushing Meadow to check...so I win. HA!

Btw, does anyone feel like playing Fed Cup for me? I'm struggling for a decent team these days...

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
billie_jean_king said:
Nevermind these threads about Steffi going up against Serena or Justine, what about me, the inventor of women's tennis?

Even though she's pregnant, I still have a bigger gut than her. I stood near her at Flushing Meadow to check...so I win. HA!

Btw, does anyone feel like playing Fed Cup for me? I'm struggling for a decent team these days...
Double bagel in ten minutes flat. Sorry bjk.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
The "inventor of women's tennis" huh? Okay, Billie, I like you and all, and you are the reason I picked up a tennis racquet in the first place, but remember when you and Martina were in the booth for the Graf/Zvereva match at Wimbledon in 97? Remember what you said when asked how you would have done against Steffi?

"I'd be running all over the place just trying to get the ball back."

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only said that to make Martina feel better about admitting that she's past it these days. *cough*

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bonjour Billie we all know I would match up best to Steffi :fiery:

Billie, I will come out of retiremente to play Fed Cup pour les Etats-Unis! Only to give the fans what they want.

Reactions: billie_jean_king

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only thing the fans want is to see your French ass kicked all the way back to France with a serving of Freedom Fries on the side.

That reminds me...I haven't eaten for 2 minutes...

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
billie_jean_king said:
The only thing the fans want is to see your French ass kicked all the way back to France with a serving of Freedom Fries on the side.

That reminds me...I haven't eaten for 2 minutes...
"The French is flying!!!"- Billie Jean King in the HBO booth commenting on a Nathalie Tauziat match a few years ago... :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts