Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread claims Most blacks Appreciate Serena More than Venus
because they think Venus is a Sellout. Infact a reply in the thread acutally called her a " H**ky" lover.

I personally like serena over Venus but my sentiments exactly are inexplicable on the subject. What say you?.

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,143 Posts
WTF cares what morons say on GOTENNIS!!!

Neither sister are sell outs.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotennis threaders might have same sentiments about some posters
here. I believe a a similar discussion on this subject has taken place here.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Well no one cares man.....

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Clarification: I have nothing against most of the posters I know from there (though many left when the "new board" proved 2B abysmal technically). Their problem is @ the "senior management" level.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Gotennis :lol:

UR1 Still writes never ending posts !:eek: :p

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
Did somebody just post something after JollyRoger's post? No? Ok, . . .. didn't think so. Thanks.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Diya said:
Gotennis :lol:

UR1 Still writes never ending posts !:eek: :p
What the fuck are you laughing at? You still post there!

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Actually, the real news item here is that GoTennis still exists! :lol:
LMAO! :lol:

·
Registered
851 Posts
What exactly is a "sellout" anyway? If that guy meant that Venus has "sold" herself to the commerncial/money world and forgotten about tennis, then he really needs to read a lot more articles on her, because I don't get the impression that Venus is doing an Anna K :confused:

·
Registered
851 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Actually, the real news item here is that GoTennis still exists! :lol:
eh? What's gotennis? :confused:

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
kku said:
eh? What's gotennis? :confused:
Nevermind, kku, this whole discussion is so above your head...!!! :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Pureracket said:
Did somebody just post something after JollyRoger's post? No? Ok, . . .. didn't think so. Thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
kku said:
What exactly is a "sellout" anyway? If that guy meant that Venus has "sold" herself to the commerncial/money world and forgotten about tennis, then he really needs to read a lot more articles on her, because I don't get the impression that Venus is doing an Anna K :confused:
he/she/whatever the fuck was referring to venus dating an italian man, who btw, is NOT a honky.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
decemberlove said:
he/she/whatever the fuck was referring to venus dating an italian man, who btw, is NOT a honky.
Ok he's an Italian ****** :tape: Seriously though, I just think it's somekind of misplaced jealousy............

·
Registered
851 Posts
decemberlove said:
O.K :)

I laughed when you said that the guy wasn't a honky (which, from what I know is a slang word for Hong Konger). I can't imagine anyone mistaking someone who's Italian as a Cantonese :lol: The guy must not've been wearing his/her glasses.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Venus? A sellout?! :rolleyes:
Someone has issues...and let me just say, it sure ain't Venus Williams!!! Nope. She's out there living her life...the life that makes her happy...and she sure ain't selling out. In fact, she's buying, buying, buying!!! The Queen of the Courts know about the important things in her life. And she sure doesn't care what others may think. Good for her!!!! Go VENUS!!! :worship: :worship: :hearts:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts