Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Daniela and Chanda play doubles, Dani didnt play too well but Chanda really kept her feelign good and postive with her, and after daniela didnt even watn to sign autographs but chanda said whereyou going come here they want you, ha it was realy great, they work well together and i like them a lot, i got her autograph but she didnt sign well at all, it wa liek a little scribble, not nice of her to do but her auto nonetheless. i wanted a pic but security wouldnt let anyone near them, but i bumped into her so its cool!!!

· Registered
2,507 Posts
Maggie&MomoFan said:
I saw Daniela and Chanda play doubles, Dani didnt play too well but Chanda really kept her feelign good and postive with her, and after daniela didnt even watn to sign autographs but chanda said whereyou going come here they want you, ha it was realy great, they work well together and i like them a lot, i got her autograph but she didnt sign well at all, it wa liek a little scribble, not nice of her to do but her auto nonetheless. i wanted a pic but security wouldnt let anyone near them, but i bumped into her so its cool!!!
Sounds like you had a great time! Congrats on getting Dani's autograph! :wavey:

Enjoy the rest of the Open!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.