Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a sore throat again, but its not too bad right now. I'll stick to drinking hot drinks and stuff. I hope i don;t get that pharingitis (again!) coz that was really sore :sad: anyways ill just wait and see what happens.

btw - i just feel like a moan tonight!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,356 Posts
*bringing some Advil for Evey*

*bringing some Heineken*

:p :p :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
oh evey, hun hope you get well soon!!

you didnt get your bug from work did you?

where i work, im forever getting ill, people just breath everywhere lol - ok i know they have to breath lol, but not in my face! lol!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,635 Posts
I had the same problem today, so I eat a lot of drop, that helped a little(but they don`t have that outside our country right?)

hope you get well soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kisha said:
oh evey, hun hope you get well soon!!

you didnt get your bug from work did you?

where i work, im forever getting ill, people just breath everywhere lol - ok i know they have to breath lol, but not in my face! lol!
aaw thanks Kisha!!

I dunno where i got it from, maybe ill just go away.

*crosses fingers*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
irma said:
I had the same problem today, so I eat a lot of drop, that helped a little(but they don`t have that outside our country right?)

hope you get well soon!
whats that? they maybe have something like it over here,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frey said:
Awww poor you!:sad:

*chucks some hot honey+lemon over Evey's way*:wavey:
thanks Frey :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,635 Posts
It`s black candy!(don`t know another way to describe it)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
irma said:
It`s black candy!(don`t know another way to describe it)
I can't think of anything like that. Ill be ok it will probably go away
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,130 Posts
me too........:sad:

but u brought it upon myself after drinking soo much last nite. i drank everything including beer which i HATE :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Another useful suggestion, try hot milk with honey, that should help. I never tired it myself, because I don't like honey :rolleyes:

Anyway, get well soon :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nope, the throat isnt any better today :sad: im sitting here drinking hot drinks to see if this maybe helps, but my wisdom teeth are growing through and it said that it might be connected to the sore throats but im not sure! im just stick to drinking hot drinks all day

:sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,025 Posts
Aaw big hugs and kisses for Evey!

from me & Mr Kutcher :kiss:

BTW, I better not get this bug!

You've been warned! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shirley said:
Aaw big hugs and kisses for Evey!

from me & Mr Kutcher :kiss:

BTW, I better not get this bug!

You've been warned! :p
U never got the pharingitis did u? no so there :p
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top