Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, FFC is gone.. hope somebody wish to run can run it.. and if you enjoy playing my games, please do join FATP

The reason I end FFC are :
1. Sure, there are interests in this game, but I just think there are not enough interests.. I'm sorry.. This game takes sooo much efforts and time. I mean I don't want to waste my time if ppl don't like it, with exception for some people..

Anyway, I had talked to some of the players, and thye had kinda agreed that I should stop this game..

I'm TRULY SORRY, for those who enjoy this game. I can't bear to levae too.. It took me 3 days before I decided to cancel it off.. I'm REALLY SORRY.. From my bottom of my heart..

But in case, some body would like to run it again, I won't mind to pass it to u..

Lastly, I would like to thanks people that had put in efforts in this games.. (Especially : Drew :worship: Aerin :worship: hingis-seles :worship: AnnaK_Fans :worship: karol :worship:) And those people.. Jamaican Team, Swiss Team, Croatia team, USAteam, Russia team, Spain, Slovenia,Poland..

Thanks you people
Regards,
Felix :)

Nice to have run this game.. I enjoy it very much :kiss:

You can start to join FATP :p

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
"Dasverdanya tovarisch."~ Rita Grande

Goodbye for the second time FFC. :sad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.