Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I respect Serena

but I have to admit a defeat is the only way to shut some of her insane fans up and face the reality

Welll done Justine! Three in a row is a charm

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
As if Serena has never been gracious before. :retard:

·
Banned
9,423 Posts
I respect Serena

but I have to admit a defeat is the only way to shut some of her insane fans up and face the reality

Face what reality? Most Serena fans knew JH was the favorite going into this match so what reality are you talking about? :weirdo: And Serena is always gracious up at the net.

·
Registered
581 Posts
definately impressed with both players attitude towards each other, great to see
serena was very gracious in defeat

·
29,998 Posts
Face what reality? Most Serena fans knew JH was the favorite going into this match so what reality are you talking about? :weirdo: And Serena is always gracious up at the net.
He's not a Serena fan, so he obviously wouldn't know. Just forget him, we all know Serena is a very gracious player in defeat.

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Serena is always graceful in defeat! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
exactly :rolleyes:

some people only see what they want to see, or what makes them feel better about themselves.

Serena is one of the most gracious players in defeat (of the slam winners, because face it, everyone else gets beat more often and, frankly, they're used to it.) Most players of her caliber don't lose often, but when she does lose, she's very gracious. She's honest in the press room, when she talks about her not doing what she need to do to win, but she's an incredibly sportsmanlike in her defeats.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts

·
Banned
9,861 Posts

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
I respect Serena

And then the other shoe drops with the typical bullshit from ugly Justine fans. Not surprising. :rolleyes:

And by the way, after Miami there was a smile and great handshake from Serena.

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
I was SO SHOCKED by the smile and friendly handshake!

Normally she calls her opponents "fucking pathetic bitches" at net, and doesn't look them in the eye. :eek: :eek: :eek:

:weirdo:

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
Serena is always gracious in victory or defeat. She just generally treats people with kindness and respect. She's a great champion; a credit to her country and her sport.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I felt so sorry for her. Serena knew she had been beaten. I think it was a smile partly of resignation.:sad:

And Justine gave her a pat on the back.;)

Personally I'd rather they had screamed effing bitch at each other!:lol:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I felt so sorry for her. Serena knew she had been beaten. I think it was a smile partly of resignation.:sad:

And Justine gave her a pat on the back.;)

Personally I'd rather they had screamed effing bitch at each other!:lol:

·
Registered
15,657 Posts
What reality? That Justine has only beaten Serena on clay. Umm...Justine was the favorite going into the match so what reality are you talking about?

·
Premium Member
15,684 Posts
Yeah we can now all come back to our senses cuz Justine FINALLY beat Serena on a surface and at a slam she's nvr beaten her at before LOL give me a break you're making it hard for Serena fans to be gracious in defeat and let u have ur moment with retarded ass comments like that...... face reality HA! get a life

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
It was very nice too see them smiling at each other and on good terms at the net.Serena is a good Sport win or lose.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
I was SO SHOCKED by the smile and friendly handshake!

Normally she calls her opponents "fucking pathetic bitches" at net, and doesn't look them in the eye. :eek: :eek: :eek:

:weirdo:
:lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts