Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try and take the positive out of this WS fans. I'd rather not see them in the draw, then watch them more likely to loose b/c of injury, than someone actually beat them. especially venus. the last player to beat venus was vera, the last player to beat serena was justine. both easily got revenge demolishing them. so i really wasn't lookin for any "revenge" matches at the open, maybe except for venus and amelie :)

·
Premium Member
172,296 Posts
what did Venus and Serena lose ??
you mean They're out not their ;)

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
RAA said:
okay, so many people on this board post with grammatical errors that it is actually MORE interesting to point out a post WITHOUT grammatical errors than one with errors.
dontcha think?
Just fyi -- using "their" for "they're" is a teensy bit more than a grammatical error

Sort of like "loose for "lose" (another of SS's favorites)

And........ it wasn't a "post" but rather a thread title. :)

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
Try and take the positive out of this WS fans. I'd rather not see them in the draw, then watch them more likely to loose b/c of injury, than someone actually beat them. especially venus. the last player to beat venus was vera, the last player to beat serena was justine. both easily got revenge demolishing them. so i really wasn't lookin for any "revenge" matches at the open, maybe except for venus and amelie :)
Also the grammatical construction is rather... than..., not rather... then... A lot of people make that mistake here.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Is that the most populat gramtical error?

Our servey say...

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
If thats on the list Ill give you the money myself.

·
Banned
7,212 Posts
Is this a right thread to post this... ? Anyway If players body/mind can´t handle 11 month schedule they don´t deserve to be #1, despite being that in playing criteria.... sorry

·
Serena's #1 Hater
20,615 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
I'm sorry, but there's no way you can put a positive spin on this. I just hope the media doesn't make too much of this, because whoever wins doesn't deserve that. I'll still watch, of course, but there's no getting around the fact that THIS SUCKS!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.