Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,450 Posts
My thoughts exactly, Destructo_girl. That idea is definitely a terrible one for all players involved. I think it should remain the same. Whoever is fit enough to make it to the finals should win the title. There's no way that someone who's been put out of the tournament should even have a chance to win the title. They've already been disqualified. That's the dumbest thing from the tour I've heard of yet!:rolleyes:

· Registered
2,450 Posts
Why reward the withdrawing player with points?
better yet, why reward the losing semi-finalist with points? Again, this person has already been exited from the event. It makes no sense to give them any further opportunities because the person who defeated them is unable to play the finals. It's cheating the person who beat her semi-final opponent and is ready to play the finals. If they enforce this rule, then why not let everyone get a second chance in the same tournament by having to lose twice. That's crazy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.