Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KEEP ON DAVID!!!! He leads Roddick 7-6 5-2. He got him in check. School Him School Him!!!!!! hhaha GO DAVID!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,054 Posts
Wow at those groundstrokes. He's so solid and so little UE's.
Still hope andy can pull it off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
KEEP ON DAVID!!!! He leads Roddick 7-6 5-2. He got him in check. School Him School Him!!!!!! hhaha GO DAVID!!! :)
I am rooting for Nalbandian also. The way he handled Federer made me want him to go on and win the title because Federer is my favorite men's player. JCF/Nalbandian would be good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,729 Posts
To repeat:

Bwhahahaha, even Fatty Nalby is giving Roddick a beatdown! Nalbandian, the man who couldn't take more than 5 games off him in any previous encounter.

This is too much, this day is too good. I think that's called karmatic justice for the USTA!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is just sooo tough and intense. He makes you try and play his game. He had roddick like 10 feet behind the baseline runnin from side to side. I want nably to win. Hes been beating every1!!! GO DAVID!!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,054 Posts
David has the best doublehanded backhand on the men's side. So many winners and so little UE's
I hope that andy will win, because otherwise it's a bit sad for the american crowd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
ha!

hopefully now everyone will get the credit they deserve. i doubt it thou...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,533 Posts
welldone David! :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,533 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
Oh now supposedly andys foot is cut or injured. HAHA
yes ... sure :haha:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
730 Posts
Queen Rebecca said:
David Nalbandian was always going to shape into a very good player... everybody called his Wimbledon finals a "fluke"... well win or lose here, I think that they can officially all go suck on it :)
I think people said he was a fluke player on grass- which i think is still the case. It happens hell even sampras reached a french open semi :eek: a fluke aswell! That wimby draw did open up for him quite abit and hence got schooled by henman this year in straights.. ;)

Nalbandian is a very good player and very good to watch- I love that abckhand down the line he hits- one of my fave shots in tennis...
I'm so glad he's beating up on the drama queen... :lol: :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,582 Posts
villa said:
I think people said he was a fluke player on grass- which i think is still the case. It happens hell even sampras reached a french open semi :eek: a fluke aswell! That wimby draw did open up for him quite abit and hence got schooled by henman this year in straights.. ;)

Nalbandian is a very good player and very good to watch- I love that abckhand down the line he hits- one of my fave shots in tennis...
I'm so glad he's beating up on the drama queen... :lol: :bounce:
Didn't Henman beat him in 4 close sets? Regardless, he made the second week of Wimbledon AGAIN. Yes, he's surely a fluke. He also won a title later that year on fast carpet... was that a fluke too?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
635 Posts
I agree to a point that Nalbandian's final at Wimbly was a fluke. He's proving to be a Top 10 player, but let's be honest, he's not one of the Top 2 players on grass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,582 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
I agree to a point that Nalbandian's final at Wimbly was a fluke. He's proving to be a Top 10 player, but let's be honest, he's not one of the Top 2 players on grass.
Leena - he's also not one of the top two players on hardcourt, or clay. Just because you aren't top 2 and you make a final, doesn't mean it's a "fluke". Anybody who calls David Nalbandian's Wimbledon finals a "fluke" after all he has done since, is an idot. Plain and simple.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
41,227 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
I agree to a point that Nalbandian's final at Wimbly was a fluke. He's proving to be a Top 10 player, but let's be honest, he's not one of the Top 2 players on grass.
and Nalbandian nor Ferrero are the top 2 players on hardcourt ;)

It just depends who's the best player at the moment :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,864 Posts
I agree with Queen Rebecca.

When Nalbandian reached the Wimbledon semi-final, he had to play Malisse. In Belgium it was like 'Nalbandian who?' :rolleyes: I think that was really silly because Nalbandian was ranked higher at that time then Malisse. Now he is ranked much higher then Malisse.
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top