Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone played Tennis in Golf pants? I’m wondering if they are flexible enough for competitive games. How are the pockets?

I’m looking to play outside as much as I can through the winter and prefer the aesthetic compared to their Tennis sweatpant counterparts.

·
Art & Futures
23,984 Posts
Would you prefer athletic tights/leggings?

What do you like about golf pants aesthetically?

I would imagine it would depend on the golf pant but I imagine they are not fit to be as flexible and move your legs as freely from one another as sweatpants.

·
Registered
16,791 Posts
depends on the type of tennis you're playing, but generally, i don't think so... i feel like sweatpants already restrict movement a lot, i prefer to wear leggings with shorts for my winter tennis gear

Reactions: Hanan Ubis

·
Registered
23,797 Posts
Golf pants have pockets for golf balls, which are significantly smaller than tennis balls, plus they are much more form fitting, so not at all good for tennis... tried it once up at the cottage, definitely not a good feel.

Reactions: IndyHarpster

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't think golf pants are comfortable when you play tennis.
Its better that you use a flexible pants to move with no restrictions.
I use also leggins or basketball shorts. I feel free and its not so warm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wear whatever I want whenever I play by myself. It's normally wet, so I'm going to put on a dri-fit T-shirt and a pair of crybaby sweat pants, mainly because I'm carrying my pocket. In the league, or when I play with boys, I throw polo and shorts at them. Either way, I don't worry about it too much.

Honestly, you can dress up anyway, if you're playing a nice course. The lower the quality course, the less dressy you have to be,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont like golf pants...I dont look good and also not feel comfortable in it....but there are some styles that suit me...btw i like sweatpants just like the rapper lil peep used to wear.. He looked elegant... R.I.P

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wear anything I desire at whatever point I play without anyone else. It's regularly wet, so I will put on a flying cart t-shirt and sweat pants, principally in light of the fact that I'm conveying my pocket. In the association, or when I play with young men, I toss polo and shorts at them. In any case, I don't stress over it to an extreme. Truly, you can spruce up in any case, in case you're playing a pleasant course. The lower the quality course, the less dressy you must be,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts