Tennis Forum banner

621 - 635 of 635 Posts

·
Registered
32,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #621
sorry ive been neglecting this thread lately :eek:

Those who want can pick your numbers and go with it....just post here and ill one day update the list :lol:

·
Registered
678 Posts
sorry ive been neglecting this thread lately :eek:

Those who want can pick your numbers and go with it....just post here and ill one day update the list :lol:
I see....thanks Dan23! how about 3194? Would that be fine?

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Wow! those vids are amazing...I keep a copy of them actually..and I placed it in my PSP...:bounce:
HIIIIIiiiiIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii :haha:

·
Banned
978 Posts
HIIIIIiiiiIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii :haha:
~lollipop_girl~, why is it, everytime I go somewhere, you are already there? Do you not have a life?

By the way, did I ask you? Are you a Rabbitos or a Bulldogs fan? How about the Dragons? I think their new coach is great. Ever since Bruce Lee retired, I thought Jet Li has been great. I loved the movie, Crouching Hidden Tiger Dragon (臥虎藏龍) Wòhǔ Cánglóng)(Chow Yun-Fat,)too.

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
~lollipop_girl~, why is it, everytime I go somewhere, you are already there? Do you not have a life?

By the way, did I ask you? Are you a Rabbitos or a Bulldogs fan? How about the Dragons? I think their new coach is great. Ever since Bruce Lee retired, I thought Jet Li has been great. I loved the movie, Crouching Hidden Tiger Dragon (臥虎藏龍) Wòhǔ Cánglóng)(Chow Yun-Fat,)too.
:lol: Thats funny considering I do usually go a week without coming on here at all, but no I don't have a life :p

Hate the Dogs and the Bunnys, Love the dragons.

(not discussing in this thread anymore coz its off topic ;))

621 - 635 of 635 Posts