·
Registered
13,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@goat likes my goat story. 😂

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Some of my neighbors are Ethiopians. Goat stew is their favorite dish. Hopefully, the Welsh government won't give them visas to partake of the local cuisine ...

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
33,738 Posts
Some of my neighbors are Ethiopians. Goat stew is their favorite dish. Hopefully, the Welsh government won't give them visas to partake of the local cuisine ...
Once the goats have completed their takeover of Wales, followed soon after by their expanse into England and Scotland they will naturally be in charge of immigration. I have it, from a reliable goat source that the future goat government plan a pretty lax open border, providing of course that you are a goat. Hence Ethiopian goats will be welcomed with open arms. The goat government are intent on maintaining a multi-goat-cultured society. On the other hand, human goat-eating Ethiopians will most definitely be stopped at the border.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Once the goats have completed their takeover of Wales, followed soon after by their expanse into England and Scotland they will naturally be in charge of immigration. I have it, from a reliable goat source that the future goat government plan a pretty lax open border, providing of course that you are a goat. Hence Ethiopian goats will be welcomed with open arms. The goat government are intent on maintaining a multi-goat-cultured society. On the other hand, human goat-eating Ethiopians will most definitely be stopped at the border.

That's what I call GOAT POWER!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts