Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep that trophy at home. Hold your focus do not let the rain delay derail you. Since V&S are missing from the tournment it's you and Davenport's responsibilty to keep that trophy at home. I am not a big fan of yours but god I would love for you to win the U.S. Open. I am behind you as an American 100%.

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
alleycat said:
Keep that trophy at home. Hold your focus do not let the rain delay derail you. Since V&S are missing from the tournment it's you and Davenport's responsibilty to keep that trophy at home. I am not a big fan of yours but god I would love for you to win the U.S. Open. I am behind you as an American 100%.
She was definitley looking solid out there, keep it going Cappy! :bounce:

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel within my soul that this trophy belong to Jen. When Jen reaches the final nothing is going to stop her from bringing this trophy home. Why? Because she is a fighter. O.K. Jen, you know after my girls return I can't root for you anymore. I still love your smile though.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
wow that second game in the second set was AMAZING from Jen - some of the hitting was crazy! Go girl! And finally shes found out she does have a backhand down the line! This used to be one of her great weapons and glad to see her usingit tonight - keep it up girl!

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jenny161185 said:
wow that second game in the second set was AMAZING from Jen - some of the hitting was crazy! Go girl! And finally shes found out she does have a backhand down the line! This used to be one of her great weapons and glad to see her usingit tonight - keep it up girl!

I can't watch it because I am nervous. I am the same way when V&S play. I am glad to see the rain did not side line her. Who does she play next?

·
Registered
24,739 Posts
jenn is so awesome. i wasnt too big of a fan of hers, but after i went to the us open, got her autograph, and talked with her dad at a hotel in manhattan where my parents were staying-- shes so cool.

ill tell u what hotel when the tourney is over... bc they were nice to me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.