Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck in the quarters against Anne Kremer!!! I wanna see an Anna/Martina final!:)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Anna!I love you!
I would say win the title,but Marti's there...:sad:

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Another great win today Anna!!! :). The good old days are back again!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Good luck against Monica, get into your 4th final Anna!!! :D:kiss:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats Anna!!! I think Martina will be telling what she needs to do to beat Monica.;)

·
Banned
692 Posts
Good Luck anna

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Anna!You rule!!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
KC said:
Congrats Anna!!! I think Martina will be telling what she needs to do to beat Monica.;)
That might be true...
I love how Martina's always coaching Anna, when they're playing doubles. Like when she was teaching her the shots to play against Sanchez Vicario.
Martina is so smart, and Anna takes it so well. They make a great team.

Go Anna! Keep going, and win against Seles.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Congrats on your 1000 posts,Winnie!
Anna is up 3-0 in the second!Yay!!!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Bad Luck, Anna.

Don't worry, you should be proud to do so well, and I know you'll win it next time around.

In the mean time, Good luck at your next tournament, in Paris!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW, she got Monica in a 3rd set!! Very proud of you Anna!!! She is gonna be in the top 20 soon again!;)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Great job,Anna!Does anyone know how her ranking is gonna turn out?She should get some points for defeating Elena Dementieva(seeded player).

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She'll be in the top 100 again!:) 88th to be exact.:) Keep climbing Anna!!!!

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Just a great effort from Anna this tournament, she's beaten some really good players and more importantly got some really big ranking points again. :)

She almost did it against Monica, and it was almost a carbon copy of her match against Serena in Sydney putting up an amazing effort but just falling short, but in a few months time, that won't happen, Anna will win her fair share of her matches like this against the top players, she'll definitely be in the top 15 by the end of the year, top 10 is a possibility, but top 15 would be great! :)

Well done Anna on a great tournament. :):bounce:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts