Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
66,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

*** This is the thread for the monthly GMT rankings. ***

*** The rankings will be done by me after every tournament finishes. ***

*** If the rankings aren't up right after the end of the tournament, don't worry, they will be done for sure by the start of the next one. ***

*** You can find the latest rankings below. ***​

·
Premium Member
66,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, we start over because last year Jero's ranks were a mess, there was a gap between AO and wimbledon so I have no way to find out who defended how many pts.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
you serious? thats screwed up, for the people who worked hard to actauly get higher in the rankings. We put effort into our graphics to make it further, to hope to be seeded.

This is extremly unfair, to say people like Andreas, and Droolv.

I hate it for one.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
There is, there is a gap between the rankings, but add on the points, and deduct from other tournaments. Its simple :shrug: i mean i worked hard to get 2 sf's and what.. i wont be seeded in events anymore.

Im sure, we can see how many points people will defend in the other tournaments. :scratch:

·
Premium Member
66,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is, there is a gap between the rankings, but add on the points, and deduct from other tournaments. Its simple :shrug: i mean i worked hard to get 2 sf's and what.. i wont be seeded in events anymore.

Im sure, we can see how many points people will defend in the other tournaments. :scratch:
I really don't get how and don't have time for that, we decided to re-start the ranks..

And the excel file i am using contains information on all tournes played. :)

·
Registered
21,434 Posts
My points :bigcry:

Im never gonna be able to reach a slam semi again!

Oh well, c'est la vie :rolls:

·
Premium Member
66,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The ranks won't be restarted anymore, I will post the ranks including last year's points in a few days. :angel:

The pic in page 1 is the races. :)

1 - 20 of 152 Posts