Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Venus was playing her 5th event since Wimbledon 06!! She has one title from those!! She has reach the quaters and semis on clay, not her best surface!! Catch that horrible draw at nasdaq!! Venus is not Serena and dont expect her to do more or do equally well so fast. Even serena had some struggle at first. Keep the support please. These seem like 05 all over, where V couldnt close tight matches and somehow find her way. Those girls like Janko and Golovin have months playing give some credit to them too.

Reactions: Marshmallow

·
Registered
258 Posts
AMEN!!! We all want her to win now, but her playing two tourneys in a row and not getting injured is good enough.

The beat downs will come:devil:

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
hehe :) we've done that this evening. several threads in which that's been done. but still, she's doing better and better the more matches she plays and she's on the right path. she said herself she needed to work on some thing, but obviously everybody does. give her time, she's got your support. all she needs now is time :)

·
Rena's Army
35,201 Posts
success will come at it's own time even if it isn't when we want...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I give her a lot of credit. Still, she should have won the match. All those errors and double faults at crucial moments were ridiculous.

·
x
34,531 Posts
I know we should give Venus alot credit for making it this far in a Tier 1 tourney and did make it hard for Jeca, but do we need 2 threads about it?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know we should give Venus alot credit for making it this far in a Tier 1 tourney and did make it hard for Jeca, but do we need 2 threads about it?
i came here and post it because i felt the need, didnt catch other thread like it, maybe its the same thing with a different sense or words.

·
Registered
515 Posts
win or lose i will always support venus until she decides to leave the game forever.hell she outlasted players seeded and ranked higher than her.just hearing her press conference it touched me but she has to take positives away.it was only 2 points.she pushed the number 9 player to the hilt.and if it wasnt for that bogus call at the end vee would have had it.but woulda shoulda coulda its over now.there are other tournaments.hell she outlasted her sister.they are diffrent players so i say vee keep your head up.the good thing is there are always tournaments and times to get ur sh-t together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts