Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken from her official website GiseleNoventz.com

Now I'm blogging.

That's really awesome, I can express whatever I want concerning the girls, the director, the matches, EVERYTHING!

I'm SO gonna love this.

I really have to say I can't wait to meet some players from the past. There's a lot to be said and done.

Like that little brat Patterson, the nazi from the pits of Hell, or the bad example of plastic surgery, Bryanne Applegate, if she still exists? MJ is a doll next to her.

Or hit a few balls on Tami Sugarn's stinky ass.. Yeah, she's still active. The bitch needs to take a break. I'll love to laugh at them when they lose a match, I can't wait to have that feeling again, to cheer compusively at their opponents in the lockeroom and do a party when they lose a point, I bet that was one of the things I was missing the most.. Of course I miss the competition, to show the other girls what is like to play like a real competitve match against the most competitive girl on tour. So yeah, beware! Ha! Larisa Ferrer MY ASS!

It's not all about anger and resentements.. I've miss a few players but on a good level, like Eva and Ruflina.. Anjelica aswell.. I think they're the only players I really missed..

I think I forget a few names, or probably not...

Soo.. I'm already in Portugal, and it's cold as &¨%$!

I'm playing this girl.. hmm Bianka Falow? I don't know her name.. I'm going on google or something..

Maybe they have some info from her.. I should be ready, these unknowns always lookin for trouble.. I'm ready for it.. And she's a seed.. Gosh!
What happened on this tour?!

So well yeah, I'm ready for the competition, for the matches and drama.. Tennis is my life and I'm back.

XOXO.

Stay Tuned for the next blog!

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Sorry to dash your dreams, but Tami retired in February. ;)

Looking forward to reading your blog. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts