Tennis Forum banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In their only previous meeting, Tati upset Elena 64 64 in Paris indoors last year. Both players were stretched to 3 sets in the previous round by opponents they should have beaten easily. Will Elena be able to take revenge here?

I think Tati will pull this out by taking advantage of Elena's weak service :tape: and make the biggest upset of the tournament.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Tati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Golovin should come out the winner, but I sense she'll get tight and Elena will fight for a victory. Please win though Tati.:rocker2:

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Well I am going with Lena on this one, shes actually playing ok ,and the serve ,DFs aside is not that bad here ,certianly not slow ,its gonna be more down to Lena and i think may be tight ,but Lenas Stamina is better and shes stronger so i think she will prevail..

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
elena is yet to show up this year, i never predict anything against her though or even in her favour. Slight edge to tati, has shown more solid results this year.

·
Registered
52,551 Posts
I think Lena will win :p

More experience and she's a fighter but we'll only find out during/after the match, I guess!!!

·
Banned
12,773 Posts
Golovin gonne win

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I think Golovin will win. She almost beat Myskina a few weeks ago and she just has the aura of a teenager about to break out for real. Although you can never count out Dementieva, she's a great fighter. But even though they both struggled out there, Dementieva was out there for almost three hours in the heat -- that might have an impact on her conditioning in the next match.

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
if tati wins - it can only be in two.
and i believe it will go the distance...

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
both playing crap
tati in tigh 3 sets :smoke:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Go Tati!

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Lena...D!!

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
I going with Golovin on this one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.