Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1707 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we've lost this thread from Gerd's and as Griifin asked if we wanted a gf thread I thought I'd take the bold step and start it, even though I expect some people mind find it disrespectful, after the goings on next door this could be ok if we steered off the very personal comments about shorts, Sylvie and sex. Saying that, this might be boring if we do.

What I want to know is it really Sylvie posting, I still have doubts. People have told me Geraldine is slightly younger than Ame, this I find so, so hard to believe, if it's true that girl must have had one crazy life. I've never seen Pasquale, but no-one ever talks about her so I guess she must have been pretty low profile, not like Sylvie, she so out there it's almost funny. Someone said this at Gerd's about Geraldine needing to spend a day or two in Gucci, she wears very strange jumpers, so that's it if we ever want to get close to Ame we need to invest in pastel coloured jumpers to wear in the middle of summer.

And just to clarify this point, if I had the shorts, I would never wear them, never wash them and would sniff them with monotonous regularity. (At least I publicly admit it). It's about 2 and a half years now Ame and current GF, must be time for a new one soon. (wishful thinking on my part) Last thing, can this board be as frivolous and cheeky as the closed GF thread next door, I hope so, as it was fun and I prefer it in here. :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
i find so hard to believe too that Geraldine is younger than Ame, come on , i see her in some videos and i think she is at least in her 30`s :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
I think yes it was Sylvie, but I dont think she will come and post here.....and why was the thread closed at Gerd's??? Maybe Griff can tell us:shrug:

·
11,195 Posts
Well Ame's always had Girlfriends so much older than her and this time she chose some one her age and people are still complaining.....is age that big an issue in a relationship??? and when does it become an issue???as long as people are in love it really doesn't make any difference....does it?

·
11,195 Posts
I just saw that Gerd really closed the thread and girlfriend part II was started ...I dont see a decent reason why it was closed but My guess is that he was contacted and advised to do that.....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I hope these are the shorts I think they are :D If so, I would deal with them in exactly the same way!!

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
And just to clarify this point, if I had the shorts, I would never wear them, never wash them and would sniff them with monotonous regularity. (At least I publicly admit it)
LOL Saint, I have a Reebok wristband Patrick Rafter gave me in 2001 and it never been washed :lol:

·
11,195 Posts
I didn't have the time to read Saint's post before I posted in the Morning....
It is quiet amazing that you think 2.5 years is a long time, well at least for me because I am a strong believer in 4ever.....if you'd like my advise on the rest of your post I'd happily give it to you in private.......I actually think it is quiet MEAN to doom a relation just because its been going on for 2.5 years....No offence or hard feelings mate I know you mean well, but just think how horrible Geraldine will feel if by any chance she comes across this board....I'm glad her english sucks and she probably will not come here but still.....

Reactions: stenen

·
Banned
3,920 Posts
LostGlory said:
I didn't have the time to read Saint's post before I posted in the Morning....
It is quiet amazing that you think 2.5 years is a long time, well at least for me because I am a strong believer in 4ever.....if you'd like my advise on the rest of your post I'd happily give it to you in private.......I actually think it is quiet MEAN to doom a relation just because its been going on for 2.5 years....No offence or hard feelings mate I know you mean well, but just think how horrible Geraldine will feel if by any chance she comes across this board....I'm glad her english sucks and she probably will not come here but still.....
Once in a while I agree with LostGlory and this is one of those times. :lol: I think it's rather malicious to wish anyone a breakup even if it's done in light-hearted, jokingly manner but since it's done on a public board I don't find it amusing at all considering that Géraldine could very well read this board and her English is good enough for her to understand what's been written. Well as far as I know she doesn't read boards but some in Amé's camp do.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LostGlory said:
I just saw that Gerd really closed the thread and girlfriend part II was started ...I dont see a decent reason why it was closed but My guess is that he was contacted and advised to do that.....
Gerd closed because it went off topic not for any other reason, as for the 2.5 years bit, it was meant in a humerous way and wasn't malicious, I think people should lighten up, I've seen much worse things written.

·
Banned
3,920 Posts
saint said:
Gerd closed because it went off topic not for any other reason, as for the 2.5 years bit, it was meant in a humerous way and wasn't malicious, I think people should lighten up, I've seen much worse things written.
Just because you seen worse things written doesn't justify your writing. Reading one of your questions in "The Interrogation Thread"
saint said:
1. If Ame becomes single in the next few months would you make a special effort to go to a tourney and meet her?
+ your first post in this thread it does make you look as if you'd wish this relationship to end. Certainly I can see the humour part in your posts but at the same time I also see your dying wish to get it on with Amélie, like that would ever happen. :rolls:
It's nice to see that Amé has been able to hold on to a relationship for this long and I hope it continues that way. This would indicate that Amélie has finally grown up to realise the difference between passionate and companionate love and found a way with Géraldine to mix those two types of love in their relationship instead of going from one 2-2½ year relationship to another.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
+ your first post in this thread it does make you look as if you'd wish this relationship to end. Certainly I can see the humour part in your posts but at the same time I also see your dying wish to get it on with Amélie, like that would ever happen.

Quite frankly you've no idea what I think or what I want, it was an off the cuff comment that has been taken out of all proportion. You can't possibly assume that I have a 'dying wish' to get it on with Ame, there's hundreds of posts on here making reference to how hot she is and how much people would like to meet her etc, please don't begin to even try to analyse me or what I say. I think you're getting defensive because I said lighten up and I still think that needs to be the case. As for your comment on 'seeing worse things written' I haven't seen you attack other posters in such a way. The problem with threads that get out of hand is that you end up in situation where comments are taking out of context and posts that reply to each other get more and more heated, as people who feel they are being attacked get defensive and as a response their defence turns into attack and so on. So we can either carry on with this, which in my view will not achieve anything or return to the sort of banter that has taken up many a word in other threads and often refers to the point of this thread in the first place.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I don't even read gerds let alone post in it but I mean are you suprised it was closed? what a stupid thread! it is none of our business and you're all arguing for no reason :ras:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
smiler said:
I don't even read gerds let alone post in it but I mean are you suprised it was closed? what a stupid thread! it is none of our business and you're all arguing for no reason :ras:
We talk about all kinds of shit that aren't our business. FTR, Gerd has allowed the second thread to continue.

2.5 years? I just took it as a joke about the duration of her past relationships (although until we see her in PM talking about the love of her life, I think G is safe ;) ), but saint, you're welcome to meet me in the bar for a drink and a good commiserating head-shake.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
griffin said:
until we see her in PM talking about the love of her life, I think G is safe ;)
:haha: :rolls:
She might be in the beginning of danger then, as Amé couldn't shut up about being very much in love in her last PM interview :lol:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Bumsby said:
:haha: :rolls:
She might be in the beginning of danger then, as Amé couldn't shut up about being very much in love in her last PM interview :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: and which is the date of that PM?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
anlavalle said:
i find so hard to believe too that Geraldine is younger than Ame, come on , i see her in some videos and i think she is at least in her 30`s :lol:
Me too, I am 21 years old, Amé is 26 years old. I can't imagine that Geraldine would have had be aged between us.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
sweet.baby said:
Me too, I am 21 years old, Amé is 26 years old. I can't imagine that Geraldine would have had be aged between us.
I turned 26 about 3 weeks ago and I don't believe she can be at least my age. I don't mind her age but she must be at least in her mid 30s

·
Banned
3,920 Posts
saint said:
Quite frankly you've no idea what I think or what I want, it was an off the cuff comment that has been taken out of all proportion. You can't possibly assume that I have a 'dying wish' to get it on with Ame, there's hundreds of posts on here making reference to how hot she is and how much people would like to meet her etc, please don't begin to even try to analyse me or what I say.
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=8346593&postcount=15
saint said:
1. Do you think Ame is good in bed?
2. Do you think she has a high sex drive? (i'm sure I read athletes do)
3. Do you think, Geraldine, given her age can keep up?
4. Could you keep up?
5. Am I going to get suspended for getting too personal?
Your words, not mine. :lol: Why would you even care asking such things if you were not interested. :tape:

saint said:
I think you're getting defensive because I said lighten up and I still think that needs to be the case. As for your comment on 'seeing worse things written' I haven't seen you attack other posters in such a way.
You were addressing to LostGlory's post not mine. :p I suppose you haven't been here long enough to see me attack on a couple of other posters to know that I've been a lot worse in the past. :tape: I don't try to justify my little sarcasm thrown to your direction. :devil: :p

And all of you who talk about Géraldine's age. I guess it's hard to believe that she's Amé's age but apart from me a couple of other posters here know her identity too and say the same thing as I do so why is it so hard to believe? And what difference does it make anyway?

1 - 20 of 1707 Posts