Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Dr. Scotso said:
You better wake up and play, boy! We're counting on you to rid us of insane Martane. If I have to sit through one more of his pyshco victory laps, I'll die.

now WAKE UP and stop the chokefest!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like Robby though

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
now that was just stupid. Martin earned that win, and man show some freakin respect, and who's forceing you to watch it anyways?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Shut up Naldo.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Martin is a classic player who knows how to play... He knows that those young guys out there like to go for broke and without a net game.... So he sticks to his game plan and works well against those young guys, keep the ball in play with depth and go to the net to put pressure on them and waiting for the unforced errors......

Besides, Martin is a very nice guy on the tour who earns lots of respect from other players....

:)

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
eat shit Jordan.
Thanks.

Reactions: GBFH

·
45,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ferrero will spank him, if he gets by Chela.

Naldo, you're such an ass... stop coming into my threads... post your own, do whatever, but it's obvious all you can do is bitch at me :rolleyes:

Martin isn't that classy. I used to think so, but his antics after his match here a few years ago really made me despise him. I'm justified in that.

Robby is hot.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Dr. Scotso said:
Ferrero will spank him, if he gets by Chela.

Naldo, you're such an ass... stop coming into my threads... post your own, do whatever, but it's obvious all you can do is bitch at me :rolleyes:

Martin isn't that classy. I used to think so, but his antics after his match here a few years ago really made me despise him. I'm justified in that.

Robby is hot.
Quit picking on Naldo :wavey:

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Naldo said:
now that was just stupid. Martin earned that win, and man show some freakin respect, and who's forceing you to watch it anyways?
This "who is forcing you to watch" retort is starting to get a little bit old. We're tennis fans - um, most of us are... actually most of you are "player" fans, but I'll save that for another thread.

What little coverage we get, it would be nice if it was matchups that we want to see. Thus when people bitch about having to see a player they don't care about, they are perfectly justified in doing so :p

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Queen Rebecca said:
This "who is forcing you to watch" retort is starting to get a little bit old. We're tennis fans - um, most of us are... actually most of you are "player" fans, but I'll save that for another thread.

What little coverage we get, it would be nice if it was matchups that we want to see. Thus when people bitch about having to see a player they don't care about, they are perfectly justified in doing so :p
How'd she know that? *looks paranoid*

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Dr.Scotsco im not coming in YOUR posts just because its you, i dont care who starts posts, i post in them

·
Registered
900 Posts
treufreund said:
OH YES Robbi is fucking gorgeous. I would swallow for him :eek: (well spit of course)

todd martin is an ass. go away already. beat his ass JCF!!!
JCF and Justine suck

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Queen Rebecca said:
Don't cry - you are not alone! I admit wholeheartedly that I spent 60 bucks Canadian to go to day three of the USO when I couldn't afford it, just to see a certain player. :sad:
At least you got to go! :sad: *runs out of the room wailing*

1 - 20 of 42 Posts