Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, A friend of mine emailed me the most unusal personal AD ever. It is some CRAZY ass people here in NYC. This guy is asking for someone to SHIT ON HIM...not only on him, ON HIS MOUTH. WTF:tape:

i've heard of the people into Golden Showers and even that discuss the fuck out of me. But this take the Cake. not only are "some" gay men in to Fudging, now getting shitted on? What is this world coming tooo???

Here is the Ad:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/89749404.html

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Foot_Fault said:
Ok, A friend of mine emailed me the most unusal personal AD ever. It is some CRAZY ass people here in NYC. This guy is asking for someone to SHIT ON HIM...not only on him, ON HIS MOUTH. WTF:tape:

i've heard of the people into Golden Showers and even that discuss the fuck out of me. But this take the Cake. not only are "some" gay men in to Fudging, now getting shitted on? What is this world coming tooo???

Here is the Ad:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/89749404.html
Ugh fraid it's not new. Blecch.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
I don't think I'd like that, it's just EWWWWWWW and :scared:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
When you ask if only "some" gay men are into that I hope you realize that this is not a gay phenomenon at all. It's done in all circles; gay, lesbian and straight. Personally I would never in a million years entertain the thought and I wouldn't be with someone if they asked me to do it.

·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigB08822 said:
When you ask if only "some" gay men are into that I hope you realize that this is not a gay phenomenon at all. It's done in all circles; gay, lesbian and straight. Personally I would never in a million years entertain the thought and I wouldn't be with someone if they asked me to do it.
well it's from a gay forum thats why i said that....but no offense to any of the Gays...honestly.

but this is just NESTY...NEEEESTY! NESTY SHIT! EWWWWWWWWW!

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Unfortunately I hear about it all the time on "Opie & Anthony" (exclusive to XM Radio), their cohort and comic genius, Jim Norton is into it. I have to turn the channel when he starts talking about his fetishes since it is really nasty.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,265 Posts
If getting shit on is a sexual pleasure, than I have been having far more sex than I thought! :scratch:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,265 Posts
Bacardi said:
I don't think I'd like that, it's just EWWWWWWW and :scared:
This from a girl that enjoys golden showers? :shrug:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,265 Posts
Mrs. Peel said:
Not new and just a gross as people who get aroused when someone vomits on them. YUCK
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Yeah, I heard of this shit.. excuse the pun. That is nasty and goes beyond a fetish. There is something going on with one's mind if they enjoy getting shitted on.

I did the golden shower bit, but I recently had a guy friend ask me to piss in his mouth??? I was like wtf? That is just gross and sick. I was taken aback and told a friend who has a social work degree and she stated that he is sick mentally. Has anyone ever been asked this? He is or WAS dead serious and not just playing around.

Reactions: yakusoku

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Actually, this sort of thing has been around for a long time. Personally, I would knock the hell out of somebody if they even looked like they wanted to ask me about participating in this filthy act. My fb brought over a scat flick one night, and I had to put him in his place real quick. It's just too damn disgusting and unfathomable for any human being to practice this. I don't even like shitting in a toilet, but, hey...it's that's the way it is. I'd straight nut up.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Yeah, I heard of this shit.. excuse the pun. That is nasty and goes beyond a fetish. There is something going on with one's mind if they enjoy getting shitted on.

I did the golden shower bit, but I recently had a guy friend ask me to piss in his mouth??? I was like wtf? That is just gross and sick. I was taken aback and told a friend who has a social work degree and she stated that he is sick mentally. Has anyone ever been asked this? He is or WAS dead serious and not just playing around.
Most men are freaks to their core, Dawn Marie. It's really no big deal once you do it a few times. Just make sure to punish him if he misses a drop...but most of this type would LOVE to be punished with like a spanking or something...so you "punish" them by NOT doing it for a long time. Make sense? :lol:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Yeah, Dawn, I've been asked to give a little pee up, and I actually did it, but it made me uncomfortable so I haven't done it again. When the guy first asked me, I was like "wha?" He was all like "boo, you gotta pee?" Lol. I was like "I dunno, why u askin' me right now?" :shrug: He was like "cause I want some on my chest". I was like "why?". Anyway, I did it, he got something out of it, but I thought it was a bit psychotic and nasty. Some people like it. I don't.

·
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES
7,779 Posts
As ghastly as it is...it is certainly not a new phenomenon.
A quick search around the internet will also reveal that it is not a gay orientated fetish at all. It is a fringe fetish at best, that appears to attract men who would identify as straight...

The humiliation factor appears to be the biggest turn on....
It has the passive and aggressive components of most fetishes....some wanting to be "shat" on, some wanting to do the shitting (oh dear).

The hygiene issues are somewhat troublesome.

How it can be class as a sexual fetish is beyond me.....it is difficult to put into the same class as sexy lingerie or toe sucking!

Blah...can't cope any longer................

1 - 20 of 44 Posts