Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting randomly logged-out during my visits here. Also after logging in I need to refresh the site because it doesn't register the log-in straight away.

·
Administrator
1,936 Posts
Yes after you log in, you will need to refresh the page since it is redirecting you to the cached version of the site.
So after this step, while browsing the forum, it'll just log you out?
If so, let me know which thread and section that kicked you out, I'll have a look into this.

Ed

·
Registered
12,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes after you log in, you will need to refresh the page since it is redirecting you to the cached version of the site.
So after this step, while browsing the forum, it'll just log you out?
If so, let me know which thread and section that kicked you out, I'll have a look into this.

Ed
Yes, very frustrating.

I haven't been paying attention in what threads I got logged out, it appeared to be random.

·
Registered
12,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got logged out when trying to reach User CP. Clicked User CP and it logged me out instead.

·
Administrator
1,936 Posts
Hmm strange,

Wasn't able to replicate this with clicking User CP.
The next time it logs you out from accessing another section, let us know here.

Ed

·
Registered
12,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm strange,

Wasn't able to replicate this with clicking User CP.
The next time it logs you out from accessing another section, let us know here.

Ed
Just now (3 minutes ago) was in non tennis and got logged out after trying to reach ITF tournaments section.

·
Registered
50,634 Posts
I have the same problem :help:

(And yes, also since quite some time.)

·
Administrator
1,936 Posts
It hasn't magically fixed itself yet. Just got logged out twice in the last 10 minutes.

Any word from @Steve?
I think I might know what's going on. can you tell me what you were doing when you looked like you were logged out?
did you go to a new thread page? or try to post somewhere?

can you send me the link and time when you were logged out?

also, when that happened, if you navigate somewhere like else the live rankings page for example... did it show you as logged back in?

Lee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts