Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People get banned from Player Forums so can you get me banned from General Messages? I can't stand more than half of the people in there but I keep coming back, so this would make it much easier. Will tests are overrated.

·
Registered
38,797 Posts
^ I don't blame you. The way you're being slayed in there is hilarious. Your comebacks are dead before you submit 'em.

·
Registered
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ I don't blame you. The way you're being slayed in there is hilarious. Your comebacks are dead before you submit 'em.
You're obviously one of the people I love from there. :hug: I would deeply miss your charisma and intelligence.

Anyway when people (totally not you) are way too basic to properly get your comebacks then you obviously suffer from a lack of motivation to deliver. :shrug:

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
People get banned from Player Forums so can you get me banned from General Messages? I can't stand more than half of the people in there but I keep coming back, so this would make it much easier. Will tests are overrated.
How about make a request in here, too. It will be a game changer for many to be able to block threads on choice, than to request getting a ban from GM. Meanwhile suck it up.

http://www.tennisforum.com/53-tennisforum-com-bug-error-reporting-questions/943585-ignored-thread-request.html

·
Registered
38,797 Posts
You're obviously one of the people I love from there. :hug: I would deeply miss your charisma and intelligence.

Anyway when people (totally not you) are way too basic to properly get your comebacks then you obviously suffer from a lack of motivation to deliver. :shrug:
Precisely. Your stellar collection of jabbering runway model gifs just goes right over their heads... bloody commoners.

·
Registered
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're just having a nervous breakdown because you might have one less person to bait into arguing. It's understandable. :hug:

·
Registered
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing forces you to read or respond to what is in there. Stop being a drama queen.
Thank you for clarifying that. :weirdo:

And it's the drama queen in me the one who is making me go back to GM. If I get banned from it she'll die out, that is my theory at least. :eek:h:

·
пьяная в
64,928 Posts
And it's the drama queen in me the one who is making me go back to GM. If I get banned from it she'll die out, that is my theory at least. :eek:h:
Or more likely, she will search (and find) new areas where she can fully express her right to exist and be fabulous :p

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Nothing forces you to read or respond to what is in there. Stop being a drama queen.
Or more likely, she will search (and find) new areas where she can fully express her right to exist and be fabulous :p
I wonder how come Maria fanbase have the most Self-centered people in here?

·
Registered
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is this still something you want actioned?
Could it be undone? In that case yes because I could see myself coming back in a few years after a certain someone retires from the WTA, taking a certain fanbase away with her. I promise I won't be asking for an unban a couple of months from now. :lol: Nor a year. Nor two years most likely.

·
Administrator
28,985 Posts
Could it be undone? In that case yes because I could see myself coming back in a few years after a certain someone retires from the WTA, taking a certain fanbase away with her. I promise I won't be asking for an unban a couple of months from now. :lol: Nor a year. Nor two years most likely.
Yes - It can be undone at your request on this occasion. If you request it a 2nd time however, then it would be 3 months until it's undone

·
Registered
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Poor sis. Serena stans really got u good. :awww:
Nobody got me anything. :lol: Sharapova is like a 2nd tier favourite of mine. The place just turns into a toxic wasteland several times a year and it's not something I want to see, it's my sense of morbidity that keeps telling me to come back.

·
Registered
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes - It can be undone at your request on this occasion. If you request it a 2nd time however, then it would be 3 months until it's undone
That's awesome. Then please do it. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.