Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys,
I was thinking of buying tickets to the US Open in fresh meadows in NY, cuz i live 15 min away =).

Well i know i cant get the BEST seats, im probably gonna get crappy seats, but is there anyway to get autographs or to see the players, (specifically mi ra jeon, or yoon jeong cho) like real close?....

thank you.
btw anyone else coming?

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Im going!! And about your problem, its pretty tough to talk to the players at GS cause there are soo many people. going to a smaller tourney is much better if you wanna actually wanna have convos with players.
But since Cho and Jeon are not that real popular, u have a bigger chance of talking to them,

·
Registered
263 Posts
your best show probably would be at a hotel or practice courts or just seeing them walking about the grounds. GOOD LUCK!!
oh and by the way... I don't think Cho speaks English because I was behind her and I said... Can I have your autograph, and she just kept on walking and I was like right behind her, so don't take it personally. I may be wrong but that's just what I'm guessing. I did get her autograph eventually. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts