Tennis Forum banner

What was Kim's hand in the love story of her friend Veerle?

• a) The boy is the cousin of a former bf of Kim.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • b) Kim introduced the boyfriend to Veerle.

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • c) Kim helped Veerle to get the boy Veerle fancied.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • d) The boy is a friend of an ex bf of Kim.

Votes: 12 23.1%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Allright, time for a new installment :angel: , everyone ready?:devil:

I fancied that, in order to satisfy the goobers in here :angel: , I'd go for the following challenge this time, it's one straight from the love department
:D ... And considering the fact we are having a good battle going on in our race for the champion of the quizlets, I'd like to make it a bit more challenging... :devil:

Ready? :angel:

OK, here comes:

Kim's longtime friend Veerle, used to live next door (and 2 years older than Kim), has found love thanks to Kim in some way.
So I want to know what Kim's hand was in the love story.

WARNING: Please note that this all happened back in 1999, so don't get upset while reading the stories: as far as we know Lleyton is in no danger of being dropped in favour of a new Belgian boyfriend! He's still Kim's number one in that department though! :hearts:

a) The boyfriend is the cousin of a former boyfriend of Kim. :D
Veerle said that she has to thank the fact that Kim had been together with the now ex-bf as she probably wouldn't have met her bf otherwise. They met at a party in the hometown of Kim's ex bf; Kim had invited Veerle to go with her.

or

b) Kim introduced the boyfriend to Veerle.
He happened to be a friend of one of Kim's cousins. Kim and that cousin found them to be fitting well so they secretly set up a few things at a party, making it all look 'by coincidence.' :D Veerle and her bf only got informed about Kim's secret part in the love match when they were celebrating their 1 year-anniversary... :)

or

c) Kim helped Veerle to get the boy Veerle fancied.
Veerle had an eye on a boy but was still reluctant to search contact, was a bit shy too. So Kim, not so shy :p , decided to help her friend and started to chat with the boy :p , and managed to get him into contact with Veerle at another party in Bree. :D

or

d) The boyfriend is a friend of an ex boyfriend of Kim.
Kim had an eye on a boy :D and dragged Veerle along at a party where she had arranged to meet 'her boy' again. Veerle ended up falling in love with the friend of Kim's new love interest who was at the party too.

---

So, what's it gonna be? a, b, c or d?

Good luck to all!
Do keep in mind: NO spoilers, just post your answer and comments. Anyone posting a spoiler will be immediately disqualified! So be a good sport and let's keep this fair!

Even if you're no longer in the position to take the laurel in this series, do post your answer as it will count later for something else too. (Wicked Mod needs to ensure she doesn't see her voters dropping off :angel: :devil: )

This quizlet will run until August 31, because of vacation time for most of CCL'rs.

Ending on this bit of wisdom:
don't always follow the majority: they may be quite wrong, as we have seen several times in our series!

Good luck :wavey:

edited for forgetting to type one word :eek:

Reactions: thalle

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
I have totally no idea (what a surprise :eek: :p ), I haven't even heard about that girl Veerle :rolleyes:.... C :scratch:
Btw, good one Ingrid :worship: ;)

Reactions: kit and thalle

·
Registered
26,200 Posts
I have absolutely NO idea, but d??

Reactions: kit

·
Registered
247 Posts
:confused: i have no clue. so... i guess.... it's .... C?? :confused:
Honestly, I don't know who Veerle is, btw. so, it's just a wild guess...

good job, Ingrid. :)

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I chose D i dont know why though! :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,394 Posts
ans said:
I pick B note to myself: call Kim to find you a boyfriend.
but that was MY job :sad: ;)

I pick d.

Reactions: ans

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
:scratch: this is a hard one!...er...i pick C....

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Er, B? :p Sounds good-naturedly sneaky, like something Kim would do :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm going for a.... Everyone seems to be cousins and friends in Bree... what a nice place to live!

Reactions: kit
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.