Tennis Forum banner

What's Kim and Lleyton's favoured food when visiting Kim's grandparents?

• a) pancakes

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • b) french fries

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • c) minced-meat balls with black-cherries

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • d) sausages with red cabbage

Votes: 9 20.0%
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
:bounce: yay, i got this one right... hey, one question: do i get an extra point for being one of the first ones to answer... hehe... :p

bah, i'm no sheep, ileana, but was right, too. :p :p :p

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
*annamaria* said:
:bounce: yay, i got this one right... hey, one question: do i get an extra point for being one of the first ones to answer... hehe... :p

bah, i'm no sheep, ileana, but was right, too. :p :p :p
well done Annamaria ;)

myself I'm a good sheep..it works for me lol :p

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
It's really, really time to post the last standings, isn't it :eek:

Last time, after quizlet 17, we had the following leaders in the ranking:

in ex-eaquo 5 people: Bigkimfan, Come-on-Kim, Fieke, Nicky and Sanstamtam. no newcomers in the top.

So who do we have leading now, after one more quizlet? (total number of quizlets taken into account is 8)

in ex-eaquo 3 people: Bigkimfan, Come-on-Kim and Nicky. :worship: :worship: :worship: Everyone of them gathered 7 points.

Fieke and Sanstamtam fell behind. Still in pursuit too:
Hawk and Majo, all 4 ex-eaquo, having 6 points.

The most successful one is no longer Sanstamtam though; she was until quizlet 18 the only one of the regular voters who got 100% of the votes right. She is now overtaken by Bigkimfan, Come-on-Kim and Nicky, as they have gathered 7 points out of 8 votes they did. As of quizlet 18 none of the regular voters got 100% of the votes right anymore. ( that :devil: of a mod, I assume :p )

Looking at the lower side of the ranking,...

Still 1 person has been the most unfortunate: he/she has 2 points out of 8 votes (=25%). Ranked in front of this person is 1 person with 2 points out of 7 votes (=29%).
We also have a bunch of people with 0 as result so far, but none participated enough to make it a significant figure (they all voted only once or twice).

As we have two more quizlets to go before we’ll know our first champions, who might still be a threat to the leadership of Bigkimfan, Come-on-Kim and Nicky?

The ones who still could overtake the leaders, are: Fieke, Hawk, Majo and Sanstamtam, followed by Aussie_Kim, Kim&Lleytonrule and Kit. :worship:
Unfortunately Angele87, Babkonzerv, and Duck can no longer challenge them now.
:awww: :hug:
However the ones in pursuit must be very good in the next two quizlets while the current leaders have to make a mess then.

So competition is still even more interesting with this latest standings...
Beware of what you post in your comments besides your vote!

Good luck with the upcoming quizlet!
Do visit the Lounge tomorrow, as you all will be presented with another quizlet then (if I am not withheld by circumstances). I am still undecisive between three questions I could use for this one... :devil: One thing is sure, it won't be about her current ranking :p

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
nicky said:
Dear Ingrid :worship: , I'm leaving on holiday as of friday, and I don't know if I'll be online much tomorrow...Could you please leave the quizlet open until I'm back (31/8)? I'd like a chance to defend that n°1 position ;) :p. :wavey:
Yes, sure. Oops, sorry, I forgot to mention I'll leave the quizlet open for far more than a week due to vacation...

So yes, it will be August 31 then.

:wavey: have a good holiday!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.