Tennis Forum banner

What's Kim and Lleyton's favoured food when visiting Kim's grandparents?

• a) pancakes

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • b) french fries

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • c) minced-meat balls with black-cherries

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • d) sausages with red cabbage

Votes: 9 20.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New installment in our series:

This time I'd like to take you all to a very important topic: FOOD :lick: (Kim is a Belgian after all, so what would our quizlet series be without at least one culinary question? :angel: ;) )

Here we go:

What's Kim and Lleyton's favourite food when they pay a visit to Kim's grandparents?

According to the grandparents own quotes, do they serve them:

a) pancakes

or

b) french fries

or

c) minced-meat balls with black-cherries

or

d) sausages with red cabbage

?

Vote! :devil:

One little hint :angel: : Kim has said in interviews in Belgian press that she doesn't like "hotel food", how she's dying for Belgian cuisine...
so take your pick! :devil:

Good luck and please keep in mind:
- no spoilers whatsoever; just your answer, and no posting of the article or source that contains the real answer in advance!The one doing it will simply be disqualified! Be a good sport please! Sorry, but angry mod here: each blo*** time I have to delete some replies :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
- don't forget to post your answer after you've voted; I can't take it into account for the extra competition otherwise
- the quizlet will run for two weeks

·
Registered
829 Posts
KaseyL said:
New installment in our series:

This time I'd like to take you all to a very important topic: FOOD :lick: (Kim is a Belgian after all, so what would our quizlet series be without at least one culinary question? :angel: ;) )

Here we go:

What's Kim and Lleyton's favourite food when they pay a visit to Kim's grandparents?

According to the grandparents own quotes, do they serve them:

a) pancakes

or

b) french fries

or

c) minced-meat balls with black-cherries

or

d) sausages with red cabbage

?

Vote! :devil:

One little hint :angel: : Kim has said in interviews in Belgian press that she doesn't like "hotel food", how she's dying for Belgian cuisine...
so take your pick! :devil:

Good luck and please keep in mind:
- no spoilers whatsoever; just your answer, and no posting of the answer in advance!
- don't forget to post your answer; I can't take it into account for the extra competition otherwise
- the quizlet will run for two weeks
I voted :yes:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nadine said:
I voted :yes:
:confused: which one?

a, b, c or d please :confused:
Thanks for your understanding

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts
I voted A. :)

Reactions: Elke and Lynx

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
A :confused:

·
Registered
101 Posts
[post deleted by mod]

[

Mod message:..
sorry, but I have to disqualify your vote for posting a spoiler.
I've been warning voters so many times now that I am forced to go to these measures.
I won't tolerate spoilers, what's the point of having a quiz then for heaven's sake! :banghead: Be a bit sportive, please!

Sorry for my rant, but I put a lot of effort in these quizlets to make them interesting, original, funny,...

Mind you, I do understand that one is very proud to know the answer and all and likes to post it then, but please :( ! You're of course very welcome to vote for the next quizlets, but then please maintain respect for the basic rules of the quizlets.

Your mod,
Ingrid
END Mod message]

·
Registered
907 Posts
A! :p

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
A!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I voted for C just out of rugged individualism.

Also, if this is a real dish...wow, that's pretty exotic... ;)
and, if it isn't, Ingrid deserves credit for her diabolical imagination. :devil:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
This will probably come back to haunt me but I'm going against the majority and going for B :yeah:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
hmm...interesting one....i'll go for A :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.