Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Germans here? (and others if they want to! lol)

Does anyone know which match the ARD will broadcast live tonight at 1h CET?

·
Banned
1,006 Posts
Well, coverage starts at 0:50 CET, but they will start with figure skating, and tennis only starts around 1:15 CET.
I think they will start with Anna vs. Justine, or, if there are cameras on court 10, with Schüttler vs. Mathieu.
But most of the time it will be Tommy Haas (2nd on court 3).

·
***** Emeritus
42,411 Posts
Thanks Godominique. So not much of a chance they'll show the Anna-Justine match I guess :sad:

·
***** Emeritus
42,411 Posts
No there isn't :( They are only broadcasting Kim's match tuesday morning....

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,153 Posts
thats bad
belgium has 2 great players but no tv-coverage and germany has no great player but tv-coverage

i think it is fair ;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was really cross about the coverage of eurosport today. They showed only male-tennis. I was really looking forward to watch Monica, Venus or Martina today and I thought this would be possible within 6 hours.....:sad:

I think Xena still has to fight against sexism! :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
tennisfreak,

same here, I am so looking forward to see Monica and see how she is doing, I have not seen a match from her since acura Classic !!!! and they only show Venus, and then it is Kuerten, Tim, Greg, Goran.... so bad. But tomorrow should be better as Tim and Greg not here so my guess is that they will show Pete Justine, Jennifer and then maybe Marat Safin, and maybe a close five setters for the lower seeds

·
Registered
333 Posts
I don´t really know, but I think eurosport will only broadcast two women-matches tomorrow (at least in Germany)

Clijsters-Wheeler live (and I´m not at home urgh :mad: )
Capriati-Talaja

If they really don´t show Henin-Kournikova I will go crazy

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
maybe it will rain and then they will show Anna-Justine live because there is a roof on that court

1 - 13 of 13 Posts